stella10.jpg

stella3.jpg

stella2.jpg

stella11.jpg

stella5.jpg

stella9.jpg

stella8.jpg

stella7.jpg

Feel free to comment.Need your feedbacks to improve in the field of photography.Won't be able to reply til next Sunday cos I will be in camp.Thank you.

Good attempt. The first two pictures do not seem to be sharp. For the first picture, the focus is on the background, while for the second picture, it is either due to resizing or slightly off focus.

4th is well exposed..
others seem a little under?
anyway 7th's composure and angle is good.

she has an interesting yellow pin on her blouse.. cant really see what it says. :)

Anyway, nice pics...like #3.. the kind of look, you know ? Most photos seems very soft.., think it will look better if the image of some are sharper. (Paiseh.. I also learning)

Thanks for all your comments.They will benefit me in my future shoots.However I am facing some focusing problems with my D70.Through the viewfinder,the object looks sharper compared to the background.When the shot is taken,the object seems soft or blur and the background became sharper.If there is anyone who had the same/similar prob.Pls enlighten me.Thanks in advance.

IF you shot all these photos using manual focus, and the photos came out blur.. try adjusting your diopter.

Status
Not open for further replies.