= Stefan's Weekly Singapore City/Landscapes II =

24885453096_bbcfc0dbe2_b.jpg

Shophouse City

2 Image HDR/DRI, 4x2 8 image Multi-row panorama. Little India, Singapore.

Shot this sometime last year but wasn't really pleased with the way it turned out. I figured I might see the sunrise from this point of view but like all photographers seeking a visual narrative, it just doesn't compositionally speak to the soul. I don't shoot landscapes just because the sun faces a particular direction. So, it was left in the archive for a long while.

It was not until today I saw the RAW images, decided to give it a chance to process it just to see how it'll look like. It's not terrible, but neither epic.

Last edited:

26374282234_cd45f32f7b_b.jpg

New Adventures

2 Image HDR/DRI, 160° 4x4 16 Image Multi-row Panorama. Shot with the Sony A7R II with 16-35mm Zeiss. Marina Boulevard, Singapore.

Miss me? :) Been away for a while and buried with a ton of school crap, but that doesn't mean I'm not shooting anything.

I was free that day and decided to head down town to shoot something but it turned out horrendous and didn't pan out as expected. So I went for a walk to explore a little and bumped into this place with a flight of steps.... Well, here I am.

For months now I have so many thoughts in my mind I just can't get out of. Life is full of uncertainty and as we age, I find that I'm doubting myself more often... The panic attacks, social anxiety and depression overwhelm me at times. Been sleepless for so many nights, doctor gave me pills and whatnot, but they hallucinate and alter my mind like drugs.

I don't know what adventures lie ahead, life is uncanny and full of uncertainty that's for sure. But after all I've been though is it worth the risk? I'd say yes. Despite all my fears and anxiety, I'll face reality as it is. Stay strong, people.

Reactions: alf626
For months now I have so many thoughts in my mind I just can't get out of. Life is full of uncertainty and as we age, I find that I'm doubting myself more often... The panic attacks, social anxiety and depression overwhelm me at times. Been sleepless for so many nights, doctor gave me pills and whatnot, but they hallucinate and alter my mind like drugs.

I don't know what adventures lie ahead, life is uncanny and full of uncertainty that's for sure. But after all I've been though is it worth the risk? I'd say yes. Despite all my fears and anxiety, I'll face reality as it is. Stay strong, people.

Errr ... you alright ?

what happened ?

Hey! you are not alone. in singapore theres alot people having this problem! same goes to be, i have this illness for 4 years already, still on medication. Just keep on shooting and slowly your mind will drive away from all those attacks. ;) cheers

Thank you everyone. Sorry for not getting back. I am fine and doing great.

25289175427_5ea936d36d_b.jpg

A New Start

Single Image RAW, 4 Image panorama. Changi, Singapore.

It's been a while since I've uploaded any picture. And now, the time has come to start a new chapter.

Wonderful to see you back and hopefully more of them..:)

Last edited:
Good to have you back and thanks for sharing. Stay strong bro

42265935835_aecef70b7d_c.jpg

Seaweed Land

Single Image RAW, 2x2 4 Image Multi-Row Panorama + Haida 6 stop filter for smoothed cloud and water effects. Pasir Ris Park, Singapore.

Tide level of -0.2m on one weekend June morning with all the Seaweed surrounding me. This is also the debut of the A7MK3.

43177069265_f536ebff21_h.jpg

Goodbye, Anxieties

2 Image HDR/DRI, 3 Image Panorama to create 2.39:1 aspect ratio. Coney Island, Singapore.

While people chase the sun, I chase the gloom. I've stories to tell that relate a lot that is in my life. In the case I'd rather let stupid people go and enjoy what's around me then to hold on to these God awful motherfu...

32693951388_d6f83624f7_c.jpg

Random Crap 1

2 Image HDR/DRI, 3 Image Vertorama. Selegie Road, Singapore.

48377446916_bee3a219f3_b.jpg

Random Crap 2

3 Image HDR/DRI, 7 Image 180° Vertorama. Toa Payoh, Singapore.

Reactions: alf626

26374282234_cd45f32f7b_b.jpg

New Adventures

2 Image HDR/DRI, 160° 4x4 16 Image Multi-row Panorama. Shot with the Sony A7R II with 16-35mm Zeiss. Marina Boulevard, Singapore.

Miss me? :) Been away for a while and buried with a ton of school crap, but that doesn't mean I'm not shooting anything.

I was free that day and decided to head down town to shoot something but it turned out horrendous and didn't pan out as expected. So I went for a walk to explore a little and bumped into this place with a flight of steps.... Well, here I am.

Don’t know how you did it. Still the best of the best.

49206762021_b5e3d6090b_c.jpg

Journey To The Rain

2 Image HDR/DRI, 2 Image Vertical Panorama. Shot with the Sony A7III with Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L lens. Clark Quay, Singapore.

Came here twice and the first was when I came during the weekend. The offices' lights were off and that didn't helped what I was looking for. Came back again during the weekday for the lights and the rain was the MVP that helped for this shot. It rained at Chinatown thus creating this soft focus effect at the background.

Last edited:

49302419022_0d2bfb0784_c.jpg

Construction Mess

3 Image HDR/DRI, 3x3 9 Image Multi-row panorama. Shot with the A7III with 16-35mm f4 Zeiss. Clementi, Singapore.

I wanted to shoot a bunch of blocks that were angled directly towards the sun but didn't factor in the construction of tall housing skyrscapers that took place within a span of a year thus blocking the subject matter. I took advantage of a bad situation and just shot it as it appears to be.