Stefanie Sun Autograph Session 8th April '07

Status
Not open for further replies.

Helcifer

Mar 15, 2007
pics removed

pics removed

pics removed

don't need to protect your shots until like that... no one want to steal.

hmm. these pics can be posted in the recycle bin.

hmm. these pics can be posted in the recycle bin.

Yeah.. sorry i'm a beginner ok?? ;( Also its difficult to get a good shot of her because of the crowd..

good try ! at least u make effort to go and shoot... not easy to shoot in a raging crowd ! :sweat:

Yeah.. sorry i'm a beginner ok?? ;( Also its difficult to get a good shot of her because of the crowd..

nice try! don't worry. try harder next time. A+ for effort! :) :thumbsup:

I didn't get the chance to see the photos so i wouldn't know how they turned out but i am honestly appalled by the kind of condemnation that is really uncalled for.

If the photo/s are bad, say so and if you can, explained why you think so.

Beyond that, I really do not think we need to be so tactless in our comments.

All of us have to start somewhere and discouraging anyone will not serve any purpose at all.

Thank you.

do some QC before you post, these shots are crap.

The only thing "c***" here, are your comments.

If you have nothing better to say, don't say it. It's a total waste of bandwidth.

i'm very new here. and can consider myself a newbie too.. but at times i can't help to ask why some ppl here are so tactless and insensitive to someone who is very new to this hobby and trying to learn thru feedbacks and constructive criticism.
humility really goes a long way even when you're the best. and i doubt those tactless ppl are the best in this forum. their insensitive remarks really tell others alot about themselves. respect others..

Status
Not open for further replies.