Steel Plated SDHC card anyone?

diver-hloc

Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Somewhere North
Its useless bling to me... :think:

How offend did you get your memory card wet... or nearly crash a plastic SDHC Card ??

giantcanopy

Feb 11, 2007
SG
Its useless bling to me... :think:

How offend did you get your memory card wet... or nearly crash a plastic SDHC Card ??
I just kiled my old 8GB Ducati when it accidentally went skinny diving in the washing machine. :bsmilie:

Ryan

diver-hloc

Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Somewhere North
I just kiled my old 8GB Ducati when it accidentally went skinny diving in the washing machine. :bsmilie:

Ryan

Congrats... best excuse to get a new card ;)

But never the less... how many card had you 'done' with your washings :think:

Rashkae

Nov 28, 2005

Ryan
I accidentally had my memory cards in my wash too... 2x8GB Sandisk Ducati and 1 8GB Lexar professional.

After the wash they both work perfectly... And smell great too!

Dream Merchant

Staff member
Jan 11, 2007
Try BLEACHING it ... !!! :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Gengh

May 6, 2007
Florida
My Kingston and Sandisk both kena washed and both survived with no loss of data too. But now it's my excuse to relegate them to backup cards and buy a new one. :bsmilie:

Anyway, the Hoodman RAW card seems to have no write-protect tab, a smart move to make the waterproof claim more credible.

Last edited:

An drew

May 27, 2005
My Lexar SDHC broke for no reason, really flimsy. I would get one of these if the price is reasonable.

diver-hloc

Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Somewhere North
Mmmm.... I'm kind of surpise that so many here have a habit of washing their card clean :think: .... can't you guys/gals just format the card 'clean' like everyone else :bsmilie::lovegrin::sweat:

Top Bottom