Status?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dctk78

May 31, 2006
East
how do you consider a new member, member, senior member?

It refers to the time of subscription here. New members have less than 50 posts, seniors have more than 2,000 posts and stay for more than 3 years with the forum. But that doesn't equal to seniority or experiences in the field of photography at all.

So it's the posting seniority.. :think:

So was just wondering I'd join since May 06 and I'm still tag as a newbie :confused:

So was just wondering I'd join since May 06 and I'm still tag as a newbie :confused:

Not enough posts.

You'd need 50 posts to be a Member.

2000 to be Senior Member.

posts in Kopitiam does not count.

post inclusive of 'sell equipment threads'?

hey, dun get the wrong idea about more post counts..
just clarifying.

cause i spent most of the time reading post, getting more info, that's all.
:)

Hmm... does the status matter? I joined ClubSnap to learn, to share my experiences, to be part of the photography community in Singapore. Like Octarine said, being a Senior Member doesn't mean better at photography anyway... so, why should status matter? *shrugs*

Hmm... does the status matter? I joined ClubSnap to learn, to share my experiences, to be part of the photography community in Singapore. Like Octarine said, being a Senior Member doesn't mean better at photography anyway... so, why should status matter? *shrugs*

Well, there are some advantages like a bigger PM box, etc... well, it's not a biggie, but good to have, :)

Well, there are some advantages like a bigger PM box, etc... well, it's not a biggie, but good to have, :)

anyone has any idea how long one has to be in this forum to start posting replies and threads? my friend has just signed up a couple of days ago, but he can't seem to post anything bcos it seems like his account is still pending or something. :confused:

Should be able to post immediately, except in certain sections where there is restrictions like min 50post counts or at least 1 month old a/c.

anyone has any idea how long one has to be in this forum to start posting replies and threads? my friend has just signed up a couple of days ago, but he can't seem to post anything bcos it seems like his account is still pending or something. :confused:

Ask the person to try in the TESTING sub-forum or the Newbies sub-forum. Those should be able to start immediately, else have to PM the Admin to find out.

Ask the person to try in the TESTING sub-forum or the Newbies sub-forum. Those should be able to start immediately, else have to PM the Admin to find out.

weird thing is, he can't even post replies in newbies forum. some error msg about his account is still waiting to be moderated keeps coming up. hmmm...

weird thing is, he can't even post replies in newbies forum. some error msg about his account is still waiting to be moderated keeps coming up. hmmm...

Why don't you help PM to the Admin about this issue and inform them about his user nick.

Status
Not open for further replies.