Statistics?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GetMeEazy

Sep 22, 2005
Senkang
Mates,

I' working in an MNC Bank in Risk Analytics.. interested in Data Modeling! hence, I'm in Need of basic courses on Statistics to brush up!! learnt during my collz...but forgot.. ;)

any Guide post?

Cheerz
Get

huh?
:dunno:

flung b4 he even started...

based on statistics of people here... maybe the percentage of people who do statistics will be pretty low.

The mean population here should be talking c*ck around here, then the mode might be professional photographers, and median... might be me... just loiter around.

Random sampling shows that the above, dr34mc4st3r is a student who knows nuts about statistics... so i think better luck at other forum... ;p

based on statistics of people here... maybe the percentage of people who do statistics will be pretty low.

The mean population here should be talking c*ck around here, then the mode might be professional photographers, and median... might be me... just loiter around.

Random sampling shows that the above, dr34mc4st3r is a student who knows nuts about statistics... so i think better luck at other forum... ;p

stats topic area so wide, TS never specify properly :cry:

huh?
:dunno:
:embrass: Did I read wrongly?

Random sampling shows that the above, dr34mc4st3r is a student who knows nuts about statistics... so i think better luck at other forum...

Lol... i'm Stratified by your response!:bsmilie:

stats topic area so wide, TS never specify properly :cry:

Statistics in Risk Management'la!!

The reson for posting here is - this is an ocean were multifaceted personalities drop in... thot any one drop will show the ray of lite which I'm in need of!

lemme wait for few more days!! i'm sure someBody will guide me! ;)

cheerz
get

probably u head down to national library to borrow ,

Status
Not open for further replies.