Static River

Status
Not open for further replies.

laneylow

Sep 14, 2005
melbourne
picasaweb.google.com
this is taken using olympus cam cz 730. my very first cam before canon 350d. still a very new user. :) pls guide. :p

396966470_0f47748c8f.jpg

I think it is a great pic. Technically the highlights in the water can be tampered to make it better. And also there seems to be other compositional possibilities, such making the rock lower right the subject itself, or moving to your left and just focusing on the swirl without the branch, etc. Did you make other compositions from the scene?

I think it is a great pic. Technically the highlights in the water can be tampered to make it better. And also there seems to be other compositional possibilities, such making the rock lower right the subject itself, or moving to your left and just focusing on the swirl without the branch, etc. Did you make other compositions from the scene?

great suggestion, sadly i did not make other other composition from the scene. but next time i will. :p thanks yeah...

i like the stream that leads the eye to a point. the plants on the fringe of the picture kinda disrupt it though.

is this a fast stream? if so, you may try slow shutter to make the water look "silky".

overall, the colors r rich :cool:

i like the stream that leads the eye to a point. the plants on the fringe of the picture kinda disrupt it though.

is this a fast stream? if so, you may try slow shutter to make the water look "silky".

overall, the colors r rich :cool:

coolies i shall take note next time yeah. cheers. hehe thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.