starving model replies continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheQuestion

Jun 5, 2008
PenguinVille.
surprise surprise the thread disappeared when people were starting to realize that the ts of that thread wasn't being 100% honest. anyone have anything else to add?

Just close the case and carry on with our life. :)

好人难做。。。

好人难做。。。
hi

yeah. user "SUPERMODEL" certainly sounds fishy. Now that it has disappeared and no more continuation of it. Lets move on in life.

Cheers Mates
Shaz

好人难做。。。

haha the issue that she possibly tried to con her way into getting a free plane ticket is not over with. the forum should be warned about people like this.

haha the issue that she possibly tried to con her way into getting a free plane ticket is not over with. the forum should be warned about people like this.
Umm.

I dun tink using "con" in this case is correct. :think:

It was offered out of CS admins goodwill.

It's more a case of mismatched ego. :D

surprise surprise the thread disappeared when people were starting to realize that the ts of that thread wasn't being 100% honest. anyone have anything else to add?

IMHO, "con" is a direct and simple way to describe the eloborately crafted web of deceit designed to work on the sense of genuine care and concern that many of us possess, and to try to leverage on or to create a situation where an opportunist may take advantage of those symphaties, and with gender in mind, the chilvarous nature of many men.

I hope that such a dispicable incident doesn't embitter and numb people, because there ARE genuine cases where people in an urgent circumstance do need help, be it in material forms, or otherwise. My suggestion is that instead of getting obfuscated and forming immediate opinions and knee-jerk reactions, we should always observe, analyse and discern, if possible.

Perhaps links to this thread should be updated on whatever profiles she may have listed elsewhere so that others may be informed.

This is, of course, it was all really one big con job.

One good thing that shone through in all the deception and lies - the swift and heart-warming kindness and goodwill on the part of CS Admin and those involved. KUDOS!!! :thumbsup:

IMHO, "con" is a direct and simple way to describe the eloborately crafted web of deceit designed to work on the sense of genuine care and concern that many of us possess, and to try to leverage on or to create a situation where an opportunist may take advantage of those symphaties, and with gender in mind, the chilvarous nature of many men.

I hope that such a dispicable incident doesn't embitter and numb people, because there ARE genuine cases where people in an urgent circumstance do need help, be it in material forms, or otherwise. My suggestion is that instead of getting obfuscated and forming immediate opinions and knee-jerk reactions, we should always observe, analyse and discern, if possible.

Perhaps links to this thread should be updated on whatever profiles she may have listed elsewhere so that others may be informed.

This is, of course, it was all really one big con job.

One good thing that shone through in all the deception and lies - the swift and heart-warming kindness and goodwill on the part of CS Admin and those involved. KUDOS!!! :thumbsup:

o ya for sure im not continuing this to spread hate but to warn people about this tricky person. i applaud the admin for their act of compassion and i am glad they didn't get burned in the process.

o ya for sure im not continuing this to spread hate but to warn people about this tricky person. i applaud the admin for their act of compassion and i am glad they didn't get burned in the process.

Fact is, she deleted her thread here when people were onto her, which speaks volumes, just like how she had her thread deleted in the expat forum, if accounts are to be believed, instead of addressing issues that were brought up.

Interesting blanket cover that her agency issued a gag-order in the attempt to exonerate her (probably already planned) non-reply and 'un'-accountability to all the discussions and questions that were surfacing.

I wouldn't be surprised if there is already some feelings of animosity among members here.

I personally don't feel any towards her, because this is an old story for me. I do take offense at her actions though.

the term supermodel is an overstatement. LOL

Imagine cindy crawford or kate moss coming to CS beg for a one way airfare? Cummon, give us a break. I am sure whoever is behind it is having a super good laugh. If you are a supermodel, you would be busy making money and rejecting shoots you do not favor.

As for CS admin offering a free airfare, it was a good move to test how genuine the case is. Well, the scheme fell thru and she hinted for more as she dont wanna go home.

Hey supermodel, all the best! We are enjoying whatever is being said... Go make a novel.

if the ts was not the real deal

then what was he/she/it trying to achieve, i wonder :bsmilie:

TheQuestion, I thought you are going to trade a D3x with a 5DmkII???

Now I don't have the evidence that TheQuestion has agreed for the trade...

supermodel....you owe me a D3X!!!! :cry:

TheQuestion, I thought you are going to trade a D3x with a 5DmkII???

Now I don't have the evidence that TheQuestion has agreed for the trade...

supermodel....you owe me a D3X!!!! :cry:

how old are u that you want to keep harping on a joke that has lost its punchline long ago?:sticktong

Sorry but I have missed the lead up to the closing of the TS's thread and now it seems that all was fake.

Would someone like to fill me in on the proven details :dunno:

As I say," I have missed some of this".

Also, do the mod's and admin share the same view that this, "from what I read here" was a scam :dunno:

Cheers.

By the way, does it get close to "if it was a scam" the one the Beatles did about Paul being dead :bsmilie:

Sorry but I have missed the lead up to the closing of the TS's thread and now it seems that all was fake.

Would someone like to fill me in on the proven details :dunno:

Also, do the mod's and admin share the same view that this, "from what I read here" was a scam :dunno:

Cheers.

By the way, does it get close to "if it was a scam" the one the Beatles did about Paul being dead :bsmilie:
Would it help if I reproduce her reply to CS Admin's offer? It went something like this:

"Dear Clubsnap members

I want to firstly thank you all whole heartedly for your kind wishes for my welfare.
I have been ordered by my agency not to post anything more in public forums online. I feel a strong need to tell the truth and rebuke any incorrect statements said about me but I am forced to be quiet. Should you wish to ask me anything at all, please PM me or email me at natalie.mannequin@gmail.com

I assure you that I am the genuine Natalie. I have added the corresponding email address to my Model Mayhem profile http://www.modelmayhem.com/530223
I am blown away by the generosity of the moderators to purchase an air ticket. I am wondering if that can be changed to a fashion capital city where I will have some chance of getting work?"

You can guess what kind of reaction it drerw from some members here.

Would someone like to fill me in on the proven details

Cheers.

By the way, does it get close to "if it was a scam" the one the Beatles did about Paul being dead

You've got nothing exciting to watch on TV?

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Would it help if I reproduce her reply to CS Admin's offer? It went something like this:

"Dear Clubsnap members

I want to firstly thank you all whole heartedly for your kind wishes for my welfare.
I have been ordered by my agency not to post anything more in public forums online. I feel a strong need to tell the truth and rebuke any incorrect statements said about me but I am forced to be quiet. Should you wish to ask me anything at all, please PM me or email me at natalie.mannequin@gmail.com

I assure you that I am the genuine Natalie. I have added the corresponding email address to my Model Mayhem profile http://www.modelmayhem.com/530223
I am blown away by the generosity of the moderators to purchase an air ticket. I am wondering if that can be changed to a fashion capital city where I will have some chance of getting work?"

You can guess what kind of reaction it drerw from some members here.

Ok, I read up to that point last night.

I just thought there was more I missed out on.

Not to worry.

Things get sorted and life goes on.

I would not like to think that the Mods/Admin were given a bum steer when they were so generous and thoughtfull to offer what they did.

But as I said,"Life goes on".

We are fortunate to have such a forum that the people above ... (meaning Admin and Mods) ... are prepared to take such steps :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.