Starting out from nowhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boudior

Feb 21, 2009
HEY, I AM A NEWBIE...
Wants to learn more about photography plus, no idea which camera to buy. All look good.
Anyone if any idea on which is the best in town. Let me know. I want to get a good one asap. Travel alot. nice shoots to take.

welcome to CS , look for the want yourself like these is never end story

HEY, I AM A NEWBIE...
Wants to learn more about photography plus, no idea which camera to buy. All look good.
Anyone if any idea on which is the best in town. Let me know. I want to get a good one asap. Travel alot. nice shoots to take.

Just get a Nikon D3x with the Holy Trinity:devil:for a start sinces u donno what to buy..
and after that u can slowly decide which to buy.

Aiyoh... why you all like that... haha... Hardly have a newbie for you all to tease is it?

I think the basic fundamental is which camera system do you want to get started>? Nikon or Canon.

Both are on par, so just pick one system you prefer over the other. It wont be a wrong choice (they are on par... They will just intro system that will match the other).

Aiyoh... why you all like that... haha... Hardly have a newbie for you all to tease is it?

I think the basic fundamental is which camera system do you want to get started>? Nikon or Canon.

Both are on par, so just pick one system you prefer over the other. It wont be a wrong choice (they are on par... They will just intro system that will match the other).

WHAT CANON OR NIKON ONLY

WHAT ABOUT PENTAX :angry::angry::angry:

just kidding

U guys are hilarious.... wanna make me bankrupt sooner or later.
anyways, what about this one?
Nikon dslr d60 - somebody wanna sell me at 880sgd.
I think its a good price to pay for a very very newbie like me.

thats better .. what we are trying to say is, all camera looks good, and can be the best camera depanding on personal preferences.

you are going to get ripped off if you buy that

please check this

i quote d60 listing with VR kit lens:

Nikon D60 Kit (18-55mm VR) - $850 (John, Jan09 - kranc) Tripod + 4GB + Bag + Cleaning Kit | $860 (MS-O, Oct08 - Thanatos) | $880 (OP, Aug08 - doremonx) free 2GB SD, tripod, bag | $899 (CP, Aug08 - ziincx) free 4GB SD, tripod, lenspen, bag | $875 (CP-M, Oct08 - struggle) free 4GB, bag, tripod, cleaning kit | $860 (AP, Oct08 - GReddyZC76) | $860 (Lord's, Oct08 - GReddyZC76) | $800 (Grey?, OP, Oct08 - GReddyZC76)

Just get a Nikon D3x with the Holy Trinity:devil:for a start sinces u donno what to buy..
and after that u can slowly decide which to buy.

Second that, if you don't know what to buy then the D3X is the safest best, won't need to worry about updrading for some time... ;)

I like your nick! Too bad it's spelt wrong like mine :- (

Status
Not open for further replies.