Starship Enterprise Model

Status
Not open for further replies.

mulder

May 19, 2006
Managed to squeeze sometime to catch the latest Star Trek movie and absolutely loved it! Really rekindled my love for the series.

real pity the series doesn't have too much following here...too 'cerebral' ?

Wondering if there's any Trekkies out there?

If so...anyone can enlighten me on where in Singapore can I get a model of the Starship Enterprise...particularly the D model (TNG series)

Live long and prosper.

Last edited:
Might wanna try the toy shops at China Square or the top floor of Plaza Singapura now laced with toy and memoriabilia shops :)

I cannot remember if I have it ... may be I have millennium falcon and star destroyer ... LOL, v v old stock bought cheaply from US some 9 yrs ago and until now hv not touch. I definitely have klingon one, as I remember opening the box. I dun wanna dig into my toy stash now house too messy already.

How? Am keen to adopt your Klingon Destroyer if you are keen to 'uncloak' it ;p

I cannot remember if I have it ... may be I have millennium falcon and star destroyer ... LOL, v v old stock bought cheaply from US some 9 yrs ago and until now hv not touch. I definitely have klingon one, as I remember opening the box. I dun wanna dig into my toy stash now house too messy already.

wrong galaxy... :bsmilie:

Seem to recall a shop in Katong Shopping Centre, 2nd floor, selling Star Trek starships. I have seen NCC-1701D (Enterprise), NCC-1701E (Enterprise) and NCC-74656 (Voyager) on display at different times.

Its not a "Klingon Destroyer". Its a "Klingon Bird of Prey":cool:

http://memory-alpha.org/en/wiki/Klingon_Bird-of-Prey

Actually the Bird of Prey is just one of the classes of Klingon ships. They have battlecruisers, attack cruisers, etc, of different classes.

But yes, the Bird of Prey is probably the one most etched in viewers' memories.

those are model kit and it does take lots of time to build up one. Not to mention the time taken to paint it. But u can try hobby jap site. They did sell some snap kit with pre paint version. Lucky me hand fast, manage to grap all of them. Got NCC-1701A, Enterprise E, Voyager, and think the recent one NX-01. LOLxx

those are model kit and it does take lots of time to build up one. Not to mention the time taken to paint it. But u can try hobby jap site. They did sell some snap kit with pre paint version. Lucky me hand fast, manage to grap all of them. Got NCC-1701A, Enterprise E, Voyager, and think the recent one NX-01. LOLxx

but the size of these is prob not that big. with kit it can be as big as like A3 paper.

but the size of these is prob not that big. with kit it can be as big as like A3 paper.

What size you looking for? Star trek is not as popular as Star wars so the kits is very limited. Larger kit, flaw easiler exposed. :D

What size you looking for? Star trek is not as popular as Star wars so the kits is very limited. Larger kit, flaw easiler exposed. :D
but easier for you to work on ... plus easier to mod with more details, once done, well ... put on the ceiling will look better too :lovegrin:
that was my plan 9 years ago ... and I still dont have the time to fix them up (properly! with glue, putty, sanding, priming, painting etc etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.