1. in what area is critique to be sought?
- Subject Focusing / sharpness / exposure / lightning
2. what one hopes to achieve with the piece of work?
- Patience, as it takes me a while to let the bird stare at my lense and the possibility to fly any moment.
3. under what circumstance is the picture taken? (physical conditions/emotions)
- Sunny afternoon but a bit dark due to tall tress that covers the area but sun rays went through the leaves.
4. what the critique seeker personally thinks of the picture
- Too vivid. Lights below (Bird's feet) seems annoying or exaggerated?