Starhub "simplifies" pay TV packages?

Simply paying more, one way or the other :bsmilie:

Seems like it ... tot their stock price quite inflated liao, so probably trying to increase revenue to support the price but can't find any other creative ways :bsmilie:

Simply paying more, one way or the other :bsmilie:

Just got a call from them offering existing broad band customer 24 months free cable TV. Not sure what the cable channel package consist of, was told that its a new promotion that they are having.

Any epl content? Really cannot to dump mio.

Under the new ruling they have to share content this season but at what price....? Stink Tel is going to court to prevent it when they still bid for the exclusive right after knowing that there is not more exclusive programming any more in SIN. All provider will have to share content.

I brought the recorder box for few hundreds. When I upgrade to hd, I m renting it. Really feels like an idiot now. If not for history and geography channels in hd, I mght term it long time ago.

Sound like a larger "buffet" ... aiyo, why can't i simply pay for what i want to watch?:confused:

Just got a call from them offering existing broad band customer 24 months free cable TV. Not sure what the cable channel package consist of, was told that its a new promotion that they are having.

So how much more "pain" will you endure before cutting the cord? :bsmilie:

I brought the recorder box for few hundreds. When I upgrade to hd, I m renting it. Really feels like an idiot now. If not for history and geography channels in hd, I mght term it long time ago.