starhub, shd i continue???

Status
Not open for further replies.

fotoudavid

Mar 11, 2005
My contract ended with starhub on both internet and cable tv, shd i continue, their connection time on internet quite gd, but a call yesterday seems no gifts if i wanna carry on, so may jump ship, which one on the market better? I was thinking of M1.

Or shd i cancel starhub, then my brother sign up again as new user, then got new free gifts?

My contract ended with starhub on both internet and cable tv, shd i continue, their connection time on internet quite gd, but a call yesterday seems no gifts if i wanna carry on, so may jump ship, which one on the market better? I was thinking of M1.

Or shd i cancel starhub, then my brother sign up again as new user, then got new free gifts?

me too, sibeh sianz... nothing much 1... then stupid is tis month my internet bill shot up... siao 1...

no big big LCD TV, no free PS3, no free laptop... well... nothing much... my points also expiring soon... better go change something...

No hurry. At least now you have the option to terminate anytime. If you terminate and ur brother signs up, you might also have to pay 1st time registration and activation fees.

Continue with them first and wait till a good promo comes from any of the providers lah. Maybe during PC show they might dangle some goodies. End of year, Christmas, also a good time to look out for new contract promos.

In the meantime use your points to redeem value items.

yeah, shd wait for pc show or somethinglike that. Thks.

Also, if dun have, then must ask brother sign liao.

I tried asking for gifts to re-contrac too but All i got was $10 off for 1 year with a 1 year contract. Better then nothing i suppose..

i also thikning of changing isp.... was thikning of singtel mio plan cos quite cheap....
how long does it takes to terminate starhub and activate singnet?

yeah. i think wait for promo. me so far got wireless router 3 years ago and laptop(quite recent) from the recontract. if you recontract when no promo, you get shitty deals.

yeah. i think wait for promo. me so far got wireless router 3 years ago and laptop(quite recent) from the recontract. if you recontract when no promo, you get shitty deals.

Same here :) But I got a pc instead of the laptop. And I think my free router and modem starting to break down already. Sometimes no connection. Always have to reset the power to both to connect again.

And I'm not sure if its hardware, but my connection speed seems to be getting slower. Maybe my block have more people using Starhub already, since its a shared bandwidth.

You have to be patient if you want to get good gifts when you sign up or re-contracting. Even if you have to continue without any contract, or else you may find yourself missing a good deal by not waiting a bit longer.

So far I have received discounts on my subscriptions, modem, wireless router, Xbox360, a LCD TV and a few shopping vouchers. Now got to wait another year more before my current contract end....

Status
Not open for further replies.