Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Del_CtrlnoAlt

Feb 15, 2003
Outside the Dry Box.
Visit site
Wonder whats the best plan for me...

i have a K750i, with M1 plan... den now i hand itchy wanna try the imode...

my mom got a Starhub plan, wanna upgrade... so more dilemma...

so should i... [see poll]

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
Wonder whats the best plan for me...

i have a K750i, with M1 plan... den now i hand itchy wanna try the imode...

my mom got a Starhub plan, wanna upgrade... so more dilemma...

so should i... [see poll]
BUY BUY BUY!!!!

I also got the invite. but the 3 phones they have very icky. I don't want to use an NEC or Samsung or Panasonic phone. So no dilemma.

skinnylatte said:
I also got the invite. but the 3 phones they have very icky. I don't want to use an NEC or Samsung or Panasonic phone. So no dilemma.

hmm sony got any imode fone? anyway, the 2 more ex phones are snapped up...

try refreshing the page.. i refreshed a couple of times and the N600i(3g handset) was back in stock..

The phones are not really attractive.

The trial isn't free (need to buy phone, will need to pay charges after a short 3-month trial, the prescribed mobile plan is one of the lousier ones)

No mention of contracts. i.e. does the price of the handsets impute a 2-year contract...

Therefore, I'm not getting it either.:thumbsd:

How to get invited?

I got the Nec 411i and scheduled to collect on 10/31 but decided not to take up the offer.
imode content here sucks. Wats the diff bet imode and 3G/WAP anyway.....still the same story but differnt book covers that's all. :bsmilie:

Rather wait for imode to mature 1st b4 taking the plunge.

feryl said:
The phones are not really attractive.

The trial isn't free (need to buy phone, will need to pay charges after a short 3-month trial, the prescribed mobile plan is one of the lousier ones)

No mention of contracts. i.e. does the price of the handsets impute a 2-year contract...

Therefore, I'm not getting it either.:thumbsd:

haiz! ... got the same questions as well after selecting the NEC model ...

1. Depending on length of my existing contract left to run, do I need to top up additional $ to buy the trial set?
2. Depending on my existing plan, do I need to upgrade to a higher plan?
3. Finally do I need to sign a 2yr fresh contract?

I asked these questions but so far no answers from them!

Come to think of it .... why should we pay to help the telco in the trials! I remembered a long ago, when their competitor launched the 1800 band, I got free use of the phone and line during the trial, only need to commit after the trial period.

I called 1633 last Thu/Fri and they took down my particulars. Said someone from the relevant dept will call me. But till today, no one called me.

Think I'll pass on this promotion. Doesn't look very attractive to me anyway.

Anthony
catseye said:
haiz! ... got the same questions as well after selecting the NEC model ...

1. Depending on length of my existing contract left to run, do I need to top up additional $ to buy the trial set?
2. Depending on my existing plan, do I need to upgrade to a higher plan?
3. Finally do I need to sign a 2yr fresh contract?

I asked these questions but so far no answers from them!

Come to think of it .... why should we pay to help the telco in the trials! I remembered a long ago, when their competitor launched the 1800 band, I got free use of the phone and line during the trial, only need to commit after the trial period.

anthony.phua said:
I called 1633 last Thu/Fri and they took down my particulars. Said someone from the relevant dept will call me. But till today, no one called me.

Think I'll pass on this promotion. Doesn't look very attractive to me anyway.

Anthony

Looks like they are taking all of us for a ride!

Status
Not open for further replies.