Starhub Digital Voice-Multiple extensions possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldie

Nov 17, 2005
Anyone ever tried connecting Starhub Digital Voice to multiple extentions of 3 or more phones? Would all the phones ring when there's incoming calls? Planning to use Starhub Digital Voice services but not able to get answer from Starhub FAQs. TIA!

Anyone ever tried connecting Starhub Digital Voice to multiple extentions of 3 or more phones? Would all the phones ring when there's incoming calls? Planning to use Starhub Digital Voice services but not able to get answer from Starhub FAQs. TIA!
If it's electronic ringer should not be a problem. I connect mine to 2 extensions.

Thanks for your update. Do both the phones ring when there's an incoming call?

Thanks for your update. Do both the phones ring when there's an incoming call?
Yes, they both ring, but then again both phones have their own power too because one is a normal cordless, the other is a DECT.

Mmm, at least it works with powered phones, wonder if it would work with 3 or more normal non-powered phones connected in parallel.

Mmm, at least it works with powered phones, wonder if it would work with 3 or more normal non-powered phones connected in parallel.
Need to check the ringer equivalence number. Should be able to work if all the numbers add up to less than 1.

Need to check the ringer equivalence number. Should be able to work if all the numbers add up to less than 1.

Don't understand what you mean by ringer equivalence number! Care to explain?

Thanks, this is indeed interesting and educational. So I have to find out what SH cable modem's REN is.

Status
Not open for further replies.