Starhub Blimp

Status
Not open for further replies.

ark19

Jan 17, 2002
SG
P2030049.jpg

P2030054.jpg

HEY! I've always wanted to take fotos of this "balloon" too! Just that it's always on the ground when i have my camera and I'm in town... Did u take these from Marina area? Your pix indicate the weather was hazy or abit overcast yes? Me trying to get pix of it at night; it's really bright and nice... :bwhat:

Originally posted by wedgee
HEY! I've always wanted to take fotos of this "balloon" too! Just that it's always on the ground when i have my camera and I'm in town... Did u take these from Marina area? Your pix indicate the weather was hazy or abit overcast yes? Me trying to get pix of it at night; it's really bright and nice... :bwhat:

Hi wedgee,

Was across the river from suntec, on the reclaimed land area.
It was flying out of control due to strong winds.....:eek:

Was very hazy..... ;(

Hope u get to shoot it soon! :D

Wow! Nice n bright! :gbounce:

Where did you all take the picture from? From Marina Centre?:eek:

Originally posted by fusetrips
Where did you all take the picture from? From Marina Centre?:eek:

Took mine here

map.jpg

Here's another shot of the Starhub balloon. Guess I was lucky and had a blue sky as background....

12150021-starhub.jpg

Originally posted by ark19
Took mine here

map.jpg

How did you get there?:eek: :what:

How did you get there?:eek: :what:

From the rear of carrefour, walk towards the busstop opposite millenia, walk futher down and u can see steps at the side of the expressway. walk along the bridge till u reach the end... ;)

From the rear of carrefour, walk towards the busstop opposite millenia, walk futher down and u can see steps at the side of the expressway. walk along the bridge till u reach the end... ;)

Wow! Patience and hard work.:what:
By the way, did you use tripod for the shot?

Wow! Patience and hard work.:what:
By the way, did you use tripod for the shot?

Take the walk as a form of exercise :)
It's good for composing ur mind, walking alone, shooting at Blimps :bsmilie:

Didn't have to use the tripod, it was bright enough for a 1/800s exposure :)

i took in sentosa, the blimp is just right in front of me, that's why mine is super big.

could also take a bus from Marina bay MRT. but you also need to walk in from Main Road.

Status
Not open for further replies.