Stare from a Black Shoulder Kite


Status
Not open for further replies.

Garion

Senior Member
Nov 26, 2002
5,526
0
0
47
West side of S'pore
Visit site
Wow. :bigeyes: Yup superb sky today, looking at it this morning on the way to work and wishing I could be out there shooting. Argh!!! :cry:

Great shot btw. Maybe can clone out that piece of green patch at the bottom left corner.
 

ccplim

New Member
Jan 6, 2004
1,229
0
0
BN
www.avianwatchasia.org
OMG!!! Handheld somemore :bigeyes: :bigeyes:

I second Garion. That patch is abit distracting. What is it by the way?
 

JAG

New Member
Jun 18, 2004
393
0
0
SG
www.pbase.com
should be a tip of a tree or bush right?
 

Harlequin

New Member
Mar 6, 2003
1,678
0
0
52
East of Singapore
www.gorgeousfeathers.com
Thansk to Jaq, Tony007, Garion & ccplim for the comments.

tony007 : lens is a Nikon 600mm AFS with 1.4TC

Garion : Yeah man....superb sky ! The coffee was tasted extra shiok when i finished shooting the BSK from my coffee table. :)

that green patch cannot help it lah due to the tree top leaves.
 

jbma

Senior Member
Dec 28, 2003
3,287
0
0
Tampines
Great shot man:thumbsup: I know it's not easy getting a shot of this bugger. Timing is pretty good just when he is looking your way.
 

ccplim

New Member
Jan 6, 2004
1,229
0
0
BN
www.avianwatchasia.org
Harlequin said:
Thansk to Jaq, Tony007, Garion & ccplim for the comments.

tony007 : lens is a Nikon 600mm AFS with 1.4TC

Garion : Yeah man....superb sky ! The coffee was tasted extra shiok when i finished shooting the BSK from my coffee table. :)

that green patch cannot help it lah due to the tree top leaves.
Get your gardener to remove those leaves :bsmilie:
 

erwinx

Senior Member
Jan 18, 2002
2,427
0
36
Visit site
nice to have such a backyard bird :)
 

icer

New Member
Mar 15, 2004
311
0
0
West
www.icezworld.com
Nice capture!
May I know where you stay? How come backyard got such lobangs one?

Agree with the rest that you should clone the green patch on the left bottom and maybe gives a tigher crop as there are too much empty space on the top.

Nice beautiful and sharp red eyes from the bugger. :thumbsup:
 

Harlequin

New Member
Mar 6, 2003
1,678
0
0
52
East of Singapore
www.gorgeousfeathers.com
erwinx said:
nice to have such a backyard bird :)
thanks erwinx. this backyard quite special...now waiting for Black Cap to return. ;)


icer said:
Nice capture!
May I know where you stay? How come backyard got such lobangs one?

Agree with the rest that you should clone the green patch on the left bottom and maybe gives a tigher crop as there are too much empty space on the top.

Nice beautiful and sharp red eyes from the bugger. :thumbsup:
Thanks for the comments icer. The red eyes are the main draw !
Cannot tell you where i stay lah or else the whole CS come visiting to my place how ? :D
 

Iceman27

New Member
Feb 27, 2004
268
0
0
Your BACKYARD...??? OMG...!!! Can I have coffee with you every morning from now on...??? Pleeeaaaaaassssseeee............!!!!!!!
 

skfoo

Senior Member
Mar 15, 2003
1,312
0
36
Visit site
The second image looks better. ;) You must have a good gardener. :D
 

chunger

Senior Member
Mar 12, 2004
687
0
16
Tampines
Harlequin said:
Went to look for my gardener to help chop off those leaves at the tree top and took another shot.


You make the bird so macho and supream man !!! Great shot :thumbsup:

It is nicely framed and great timing on the bird expression
 

Garion

Senior Member
Nov 26, 2002
5,526
0
0
47
West side of S'pore
Visit site
skfoo said:
The second image looks better. ;) You must have a good gardener. :D
Yah boy. :bsmilie: Next time must hire the same gardener to chop off leaves for us too. lol.

Harlequin: Next time must jio us lim kopi at your house ok! Or maybe can setup a "viewing gallery", each person pay $5 per entry! :p
 

Harlequin

New Member
Mar 6, 2003
1,678
0
0
52
East of Singapore
www.gorgeousfeathers.com
Thanks iceman27, chunger, skfoo,mathewsl & geoyip for the kind comments.

Gardener pretty good. Now he's out there clearing the ground for the night jar to land tonight.

Beers being chilled right now ;p

Kopi session no problemo. No cover charge ok... :D
 

Status
Not open for further replies.