Starcraft 2.

eleveninth

Jan 17, 2006
Last thread was 2 yrs ago in 07 and is locked.

Anyway I've preordered. who else??

releases on the 27th this month.

can't wait! :D:thumbsup:

Preordered from where? How much?

I've tried the beta.. Awesome :thumbsup:

pre ordered with my friend, not sure where he did his preorder from. @ 109, retail i've heard is going to be 120.

ya. it's awesome. beta phase 2 just launched.

hmm isnt 102 abit expensive for a RTS game?
I remember paying no more then 45 per game when I bought Starcraft, Broodwar and Warcraft 3.

hmm isnt 102 abit expensive for a RTS game?
I remember paying no more then 45 per game when I bought Starcraft, Broodwar and Warcraft 3.

overrated is the word. just like Diablo series, they are so overrated...

The hundred dollars is just for one installant, there are three instalments in total so you end up paying over S$300+. :thumbsd::thumbsd::thumbsd:

Second that.

Don't forget that there are 3 races : Human, Zerg, Protoss.

Now they charge hundred dollars for individual race.

Blizzard is greedy now :thumbsd::thumbsd:

Second that.

Don't forget that there are 3 races : Human, Zerg, Protoss.

Now they charge hundred dollars for individual race.

Blizzard is greedy now :thumbsd::thumbsd:

But they're still earning loads of money feeding off hopeless fanboys, just like Apple (not saying that the products of these companies are not good, but they're overrated). So they won't care.

Played this game years ago ....man was it a loooooooooooong time ago heheh. $109 that sux. That is bit steep. A premium price for sure compare to so many other games today. I use to pay like $45 for it back then. Adjusting for inflation and it is still steep. I don't know if I should buy it first hand or buy it off some one who just finish playing it and want to sell his second hand. heheh. waited a long time for this game I tell ya and only to be marred by corporate greed. $109 or $120 is too steep and I am only interested in play the single game mode. To hell with multiplayer and online gamming.. so passe now. They should sell a solo mission game version alone.

But they're still earning loads of money feeding off hopeless fanboys, just like Apple (not saying that the products of these companies are not good, but they're overrated). So they won't care.

Starcraft 2: Wings of Liberty (Terran) - summer 2010 - hundred bucks

Starcraft 2: Heart of the Swarm (Zerg) - summer 2011 - hundred bucks

Starcraft 2: Legacy of the Void (Protoss) - summer 2012 - hundred bucks

Diablo 3 - summer 2013 - hundred bucks

We are really hopeless :cry:

lol. it is expensive, but it's better than paying monthly fees like wow.

anyway there are other ways to get it. ;)

the price is ridiculous expensive.. more than console game.. let's boycott the game..

the price is ridiculous expensive.. more than console game.. let's boycott the game..

hehehe.... like the singtel/starhub world cup

dont play lor, dont support them. there are so many good games out there.

Oh no, my Diablo 3:cry:

So it's most expensive than US? Amazon has it for US$60 which is S$84. Pretty ridiculous if you ask me.

OT. Your photo, from maple! :p

Back to topic. First, if u can over come the price, u got to over come the system requirement also. For my current PC, only good for some simple games. VC can't support up2date programs n also, CPU so long ago. Not to mention not enough RAM etc...

Maybe I just go for a $3k+ lappy, cause only games which I could play is on9, racing, RTS etc... FPS, not my type, will giddy. Anyway, will wait and see how SC2 goes. :)