Starcraft 2.

Oh no, my Diablo 3:cry:

Don't be happy too soon.

After Blizzard have separated each races in Starcraft 2 into different release date, don't be surprised if they do the same think with Diablo 3 classes.

I mean Barbarian, Witch Doctor, Wizard, Monk, are divided into different release date too. :bsmilie:

<kidding>

Played this game years ago ....man was it a loooooooooooong time ago heheh. $109 that sux. That is bit steep. A premium price for sure compare to so many other games today. I use to pay like $45 for it back then. Adjusting for inflation and it is still steep. I don't know if I should buy it first hand or buy it off some one who just finish playing it and want to sell his second hand. heheh. waited a long time for this game I tell ya and only to be marred by corporate greed. $109 or $120 is too steep and I am only interested in play the single game mode. To hell with multiplayer and online gamming.. so passe now. They should sell a solo mission game version alone.

If just for solo mission game without storyline, you could find beta version without premium charge.

But I still have reason to get the original one.
To play online and compete with people from other countries, you need to use the original serial number to access battle.net

;)

pre ordered with my friend, not sure where he did his preorder from. @ 109, retail i've heard is going to be 120.

ya. it's awesome. beta phase 2 just launched.

I believe that your friend has ordered during the previous exhibition in Expo.

http://livinginsingaporetoday.com/10098/starcraft-2-wings-of-liberty-pre-order/

Not sure whether you could still pre-order this week, as it's very near to the official release date of StarCraft 2 Wings of Liberty.

:think:

did preorder with my friend last week. ;)

Congratulations Bro !
As the preorder collection will be in the weekday during office hours !
So if I did preorder, it would be almost impossible for me to collect too. :embrass:

If just for solo mission game without storyline, you could find beta version without premium charge.

But I still have reason to get the original one.
To play online and compete with people from other countries, you need to use the original serial number to access battle.net

;)

I want the solo game with the storyline. Just not interest to "fight it out" with anyone. heh

Its damm fun to play just single player campaign alone. Well, one-off payment is better than subscription :) .. This type of game last for decade haha