Starcraft 2 coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warcraft IV! :bsmilie:

OMG! I still remember those days playing Starcraft. That game was so addictive! My favourite unit was the siege tank deployed in siege mode. That will wack also any enemy unit that comes near my base!:lovegrin:

OMG! I still remember those days playing Starcraft. That game was so addictive! My favourite unit was the siege tank deployed in siege mode. That will wack also any enemy unit that comes near my base!:lovegrin:

I still hav StarCraft installed..hahaha

stress relief for me... mood not good.. juz activate "god-mode" and swamp over enemies.. damn cool when u feel like wacking someone. :bigeyes:

Yes... I was about to post the same thing.. !! WOW..! Almost 10 yrs in waiting!:bsmilie:

Woah when you type all in caps the forum software de-caps all but the first letter of each word. That sucks!

omfg i waited 10 years.

its about god damn time.........

with broodwar being such a balanced game... i wouldlove to see what are the improvements

Full Metal order Rules!!!!

:D

6 zergling rush hahaha. Can not wait already. OMG ten years waited for ten f**K**g years. Any way TS thanks for the news. May be we can a fag fest once the game is here?;)

Protoss....

Shield Plus Armour

and dun forget the humans with the sniper plus nuclear option.... awesome. :thumbsup:

I still hav StarCraft installed..hahaha

stress relief for me... mood not good.. juz activate "god-mode" and swamp over enemies.. damn cool when u feel like wacking someone. :bigeyes:

hahhaa.. this is wat i always do too...

cant beleive it.. it has been abt 10 yrs......... gosh..

Protoss....

Shield Plus Armour

and dun forget the humans with the sniper plus nuclear option.... awesome. :thumbsup:

thats really late into the game.... takes a long time to build that nuke i guess

i enjoy most in mid game built order... thats where the games have most troops and most blood spill!!! hur hur hur ...

"Battlecruiser Operational"!:D

its about god damn time.........

with broodwar being such a balanced game... i wouldlove to see what are the improvements

Full Metal order Rules!!!!

:D

I guess they have to be careful. I think while defintely it's a graphics boost, I don't think there'll be too many major changes in the gameplay. Some new units though, for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.