Star Wars Trilogy DVD out!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Old news. It was out at the DVD store at Peninsular, the one that is shifting to Funan on... Monday or Tuesday for $119 4-disc set.

Watcher said:
Old news. It was out at the DVD store at Peninsular, the one that is shifting to Funan on... Monday or Tuesday for $119 4-disc set.

It was here in Singapore last weekend. :)

Think Laserflair is having a promotion on the Trilogy, $89 with 4 giant posters.

Btw the Godfather trilogy also out!!!Battlestar Galactica also out!!!Now waiting for Alien Trilogy to be out!!Wow this is DVD classics heaven!!

kongg said:
Btw the Godfather trilogy also out!!!Battlestar Galactica also out!!!Now waiting for Alien Trilogy to be out!!Wow this is DVD classics heaven!!

Aliens? The Quad(whatever ;)) is already out some time back.

AJ23 said:

Think Laserflair is having a promotion on the Trilogy, $89 with 4 giant posters.

Did they? I have seen the DVDs... but not the promotions. When they did start the promo???

Boy with the regular pricing these are expensive! By getting R1 from US and shipped over to SG still have some spare $$$ left....

Alpc said:
Did they? I have seen the DVDs... but not the promotions. When they did start the promo???

Boy with the regular pricing these are expensive! By getting R1 from US and shipped over to SG still have some spare $$$ left....

Just saw the promotion today. :)

im waiting for episode III....

kongg said:

The Godfather Box Set has been released since last year. It was only brought in recently cos of the new censorship guidelines on DVD. Before that, the Godfather Part 1 was passed with cuts due to violence and nudity. Now, you can get it uncut for a M18 rating. =)

Anyway, the box set is good stuff!!! Became a GF fan since I watched it on LD years ago...still re-watch it on DVD. Part II is a masterpiece.

kongg said:
For all Star Wars fans, grab it now!!!
I already got it years back....on LD that is. :D
Collector's Special Edition 4 LDs. Cost me $300! :cry:
My LD player still working but pic quality doesn't look as good as DVD though. :(
I think after a few more years, I can use the LDs as reflectors liao. :bheart:

Newman said:
I already got it years back....on LD that is. :D
Collector's Special Edition 4 LDs. Cost me $300! :cry:
My LD player still working but pic quality doesn't look as good as DVD though. :(
I think after a few more years, I can use the LDs as reflectors liao. :bheart:

Hehe, sama sama, mine is the 6-LDs version, got 6 medium-sized silver circular reflectors. ;)

Got the 1997 VCD set. My son loves it, especially the ewoks battle.

On another note, the long awaited VCD set of Indiana Jones trilogy finally came out and I grabbed it immediately. What a blast!

Now waiting for Mad Max trilogy to come out, and that will complete my teenage memories...

Ever notice that Harrison Ford always acts in these campy movies? Star Wars and Indiana Jones were entertaining because of the corny dialogue and the sense of fun that you know the actors had while they were making the movies.

"Laugh it up, fuzzball...."

gnail said:
The Godfather Box Set has been released since last year. It was only brought in recently cos of the new censorship guidelines on DVD. Before that, the Godfather Part 1 was passed with cuts due to violence and nudity. Now, you can get it uncut for a M18 rating. =)

Anyway, the box set is good stuff!!! Became a GF fan since I watched it on LD years ago...still re-watch it on DVD. Part II is a masterpiece.

Totally agree :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I'll make him an offer he can't refuse.

I'm waiting for the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Trilogy. :what:

AJ23 said:

Oh gosh, are they still having dat promotion? I haven't been to town for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.