Star Wars Trilogy DVD out!!


Status
Not open for further replies.

AJ23

Senior Member
Jun 12, 2003
12,716
0
0
101
Town of Queens doing PORT-9YOU
#4
Watcher said:
Old news. It was out at the DVD store at Peninsular, the one that is shifting to Funan on... Monday or Tuesday for $119 4-disc set.
It was here in Singapore last weekend. :)

Think Laserflair is having a promotion on the Trilogy, $89 with 4 giant posters.
 

AJ23

Senior Member
Jun 12, 2003
12,716
0
0
101
Town of Queens doing PORT-9YOU
#7
kongg said:
Btw the Godfather trilogy also out!!!Battlestar Galactica also out!!!Now waiting for Alien Trilogy to be out!!Wow this is DVD classics heaven!!
Aliens? The Quad(whatever ;)) is already out some time back.
 

Alpc

New Member
Oct 10, 2002
579
0
0
Visit site
#10
AJ23 said:
It was here in Singapore last weekend. :)

Think Laserflair is having a promotion on the Trilogy, $89 with 4 giant posters.
Did they? I have seen the DVDs... but not the promotions. When they did start the promo???

Boy with the regular pricing these are expensive! By getting R1 from US and shipped over to SG still have some spare $$$ left....
 

AJ23

Senior Member
Jun 12, 2003
12,716
0
0
101
Town of Queens doing PORT-9YOU
#11
Alpc said:
Did they? I have seen the DVDs... but not the promotions. When they did start the promo???

Boy with the regular pricing these are expensive! By getting R1 from US and shipped over to SG still have some spare $$$ left....
Just saw the promotion today. :)
 

gnail

New Member
Jun 26, 2003
160
0
0
38
#13
kongg said:
Btw the Godfather trilogy also out!!!Battlestar Galactica also out!!!Now waiting for Alien Trilogy to be out!!Wow this is DVD classics heaven!!
The Godfather Box Set has been released since last year. It was only brought in recently cos of the new censorship guidelines on DVD. Before that, the Godfather Part 1 was passed with cuts due to violence and nudity. Now, you can get it uncut for a M18 rating. =)

Anyway, the box set is good stuff!!! Became a GF fan since I watched it on LD years ago...still re-watch it on DVD. Part II is a masterpiece.
 

Newman

New Member
Mar 2, 2003
943
0
0
TBC
#14
kongg said:
For all Star Wars fans, grab it now!!!
I already got it years back....on LD that is. :D
Collector's Special Edition 4 LDs. Cost me $300! :cry:
My LD player still working but pic quality doesn't look as good as DVD though. :(
I think after a few more years, I can use the LDs as reflectors liao. :bheart:
 

AJ23

Senior Member
Jun 12, 2003
12,716
0
0
101
Town of Queens doing PORT-9YOU
#15
Newman said:
I already got it years back....on LD that is. :D
Collector's Special Edition 4 LDs. Cost me $300! :cry:
My LD player still working but pic quality doesn't look as good as DVD though. :(
I think after a few more years, I can use the LDs as reflectors liao. :bheart:
Hehe, sama sama, mine is the 6-LDs version, got 6 medium-sized silver circular reflectors. ;)
 

StreetShooter

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
4,634
0
0
Katong
streetshooter.clubsnap.org
#16
Got the 1997 VCD set. My son loves it, especially the ewoks battle.

On another note, the long awaited VCD set of Indiana Jones trilogy finally came out and I grabbed it immediately. What a blast!

Now waiting for Mad Max trilogy to come out, and that will complete my teenage memories...

Ever notice that Harrison Ford always acts in these campy movies? Star Wars and Indiana Jones were entertaining because of the corny dialogue and the sense of fun that you know the actors had while they were making the movies.

"Laugh it up, fuzzball...."
 

fox

New Member
May 2, 2003
155
0
0
Pasir Ris
Visit site
#17
gnail said:
The Godfather Box Set has been released since last year. It was only brought in recently cos of the new censorship guidelines on DVD. Before that, the Godfather Part 1 was passed with cuts due to violence and nudity. Now, you can get it uncut for a M18 rating. =)

Anyway, the box set is good stuff!!! Became a GF fan since I watched it on LD years ago...still re-watch it on DVD. Part II is a masterpiece.

Totally agree :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I'll make him an offer he can't refuse.
 

jsbn

Senior Member
Jul 24, 2002
2,944
0
0
Planet Eropagnis
#19
AJ23 said:
It was here in Singapore last weekend. :)

Think Laserflair is having a promotion on the Trilogy, $89 with 4 giant posters.
Oh gosh, are they still having dat promotion? I haven't been to town for a long time.
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom