Star Wars The Force Unleashed 2: E3 2010 Exclusive Betrayal Cinematic Trailer (HD)

its been on test for a while now.. and im really looking forward to it for months now haha...

Nice...but the opening bit unrealistic, Vader wont leave him alone with some troopers to finish him off. Haha...but yeah...look forward to the new game. :bsmilie:

Thanks for sharing!

Nice...but the opening bit unrealistic, Vader wont leave him alone with some troopers to finish him off. Haha...but yeah...look forward to the new game. :bsmilie:

Thanks for sharing!

could be just a plot ... :think:

ooo nice! Haven't played a proper star wars game since Jedi Academy II

Nice...but the opening bit unrealistic, Vader wont leave him alone with some troopers to finish him off.

erm...those storm troopers are clone. the empire got unlimited supply of it.

anyway, i am waiting for Knight of the old republic mmorpg.

check this out :

[vid]DOvbv-LkK6w[/vid]

Last edited:
He is Sith hence far more aggressive and killy in his use of the Force. A Jedi will Force Push while a Sith will just Force Choke you instead.

im waiting for the old republic MMO to come out . argghhh... faster come out !!! grrrr..... *patience padawan* .. this storyline should be before Darth Bane ... before the sith purge

Wooooh this looks very promising. Didn't play the first game because the review on gamespot didn't look too good, and I trust gamespot, even though I'm a StarWars fan xD.
Some clarification needed: why the hell is a Sith using a blue lightsaber?? How did he even acquire not one, but even two? Those who played Knights Of the Old Republic would know crafting a lightsaber is no simple process :sweat
Nice...but the opening bit unrealistic, Vader wont leave him alone with some troopers to finish him off. Haha...but yeah...look forward to the new game.

Thanks for sharing!

I think Vader purposely let him live as part of the plot, maybe to test those clone guys at the end of the trailer? I mean Vader seriously can't be stupid enough to believe a Sith he trained himself would be finished by, what, a few normal rank storm trooper? And how did he get these two lightsabers again?

He could have been a turned-Jedi, so still using his blue lightsaber, too busy upgrading his lenses and crystals, no time to make new lightsaber.