Star Wars March and Pre 'Art of Star Wars' Exhibition Event

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleahhh

Mar 28, 2004
some info for those interested...there will be about 20 costumes frm Star wars.

-All costumers will be geared up and ready to parade at 130pm

-Vader will be leading the entire parade followed by characters from MM. There will be a small break in the procession and the FanForce will lead the remaining fans..

-We will start walking from the Royal Plaza Scotts Hotel and the 1st stop point will be in front of Shaw Centre...for media to take photos..

-We will cross Orchard road in groups and gather again in front of Orchard MRT station

-We will walk pass Wisma Atria and later make another stop just in front of Ngee Ann City for photo ops.

-Vader will lead us all into Ngee Ann City where we will board the lifts to go up to Orchard Library.

When will it be? :think:

my bad....NOVEMBER 6th...

it will a march, from Far East Shopping center to Orchard Library (Ngee ann City)...

We will leave FESC at 1330hrs SHARP...

there will be media coverage...so go squeeeeeeeze!!

Any costumers are welcomed as this is a fan thing....there will be a meet up point and changing point at Far East...but its small so we have limited spaces...those interewsted can PM me...

all shutter bugs just keep ur eyes peered!

May the force be with you!

Heard that ILM studio in Singapore is located somewhere at Changi area, but exactly where...:dunno: :think:

ILM meh? I thought its Lucas animation?? But cool eh, working under George Lucas.

kit_fisto said:
ILM meh? I thought its Lucas animation?? But cool eh, working under George Lucas.

Yar hor! Lucas Arts. Anyway, if any of you guys working there are reading this thread, you're cool man!:sweat:

Bleahhh said:
my bad....NOVEMBER 6th...

it will a march, from Far East Shopping center to Orchard Library (Ngee ann City)...

We will leave FESC at 1330hrs SHARP...

there will be media coverage...so go squeeeeeeeze!!

Any costumers are welcomed as this is a fan thing....there will be a meet up point and changing point at Far East...but its small so we have limited spaces...those interewsted can PM me...

all shutter bugs just keep ur eyes peered!

May the force be with you!

May pop by there to take some photo on you cosplayers.

Paul_Yeo said:
I love star wars! But I am afraid of the crowds.

Me2. I think its going to be very crowded. Somemore they will be walking around. Even harder to take pics. :sweat:

Spectrum said:
Heard that ILM studio in Singapore is located somewhere at Changi area, but exactly where...:dunno: :think:

It's located in a building called The Signature in Changi Business Park. About 15 mins walk from Singapore Expo :)

Venom81 said:
Me2. I think its going to be very crowded. Somemore they will be walking around. Even harder to take pics. :sweat:

ok...heres something I'm sure u guys will love...

1330 - Costumers leave Far East Shopping Centre
1340 - Parade begins at Wheelock Place (Outside Zara)
1350 - Parade crosses the road and heads towards Orchard MRT (Photo Opp)
1355 - Parade to stop in front of Orchard MRT station (Photo Opp)
1405 - Parade heads towards Ngee Ann City
1415 - Arrive at Ngee Ann City - stop at the fountain, next to the 7-11. (Photo Opp)
1420 - Walk into Ngee Ann City, board elevator no 21 or 22 (behind Cartier) to level 5.
1425 - On level 5, turn right at Zingdo Restaurant and walk towards library
1430 - Arrive at Orchard Library

Achromatic said:
It's located in a building called The Signature in Changi Business Park. About 15 mins walk from Singapore Expo :)

You work there! Cool man! Still need any new staff?;p

Bleahhh said:
ok...heres something I'm sure u guys will love...

1330 - Costumers leave Far East Shopping Centre
1340 - Parade begins at Wheelock Place (Outside Zara)
1350 - Parade crosses the road and heads towards Orchard MRT (Photo Opp)
1355 - Parade to stop in front of Orchard MRT station (Photo Opp)
1405 - Parade heads towards Ngee Ann City
1415 - Arrive at Ngee Ann City - stop at the fountain, next to the 7-11. (Photo Opp)
1420 - Walk into Ngee Ann City, board elevator no 21 or 22 (behind Cartier) to level 5.
1425 - On level 5, turn right at Zingdo Restaurant and walk towards library
1430 - Arrive at Orchard Library
Hmm... :think: If tomorrow go past Orchard at that time will try to shoot ya. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.