Star Wars fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

JediForce4ever

Aug 16, 2005
Singapore, CanonGraphers.org
Hello to everyone out there....just want to know...how many of you are Star Wars fans??.....Coz I am one die hard fan....maybe one day we can all arrange a gathering and get a model to dress up as Darth Vader.....

May the Force be with you...always

i wouldn't mind dressing up as boba fett....if they really got a replica costume in sg...not juz any imitation type. Heh

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
y have darth vader only... i only wan Padme!!!

* togu don't want to see Del_CtrlNoAlt dressed up like Padme...

:sweat:

togu said:
* togu don't want to see Del_CtrlNoAlt dressed up like Padme...

:sweat:

me also dont want to see... chan3 bu4 ren2 du3 :sweat:

Will there be models dress up as Princess Leia as in episode 6 Jaba Hutt's palace?

Paul_Yeo said:
Will there be models dress up as Princess Leia as in episode 6 Jaba Hutt's palace?

i seriously prefer a nice looking gal (not me) cosplay as padme in the battle between federation & jedi... that suit is :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
i seriously prefer a nice looking gal (not me) cosplay as padme in the battle between federation & jedi... that suit is :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Hehe,.... I wonder who will you get to be Artoo Detoo....
:D

JediForce4ever said:
Hello to everyone out there....just want to know...how many of you are Star Wars fans??.....Coz I am one die hard fan....maybe one day we can all arrange a gathering and get a model to dress up as Darth Vader.....

May the Force be with you...always

I also like star wars and read up to the part where the vong made peace with the galaxy... but certainly no plans whatsoever to walk around with a kfc bucket on my head. :bsmilie:

just kidding. no offense to those cosplayer.

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:

done has it before some have, young DCA. in jumpsuit white not she was, unfortunately. :bheart:

any one watched episodes from Triumph the Insult Comic Dog.....the StarWars episode?

u guys can dress up and all, but just don't end up like the group who got it all from Triumph....:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

doug3fflux said:
any one watched episodes from Triumph the Insult Comic Dog.....the StarWars episode?

u guys can dress up and all, but just don't end up like the group who got it all from Triumph....:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Yeah... that was a good one!
;)

Triumph dog points to Darth Vader chest control buttons....
"And... those buttons... Its when you need to call your mum....":bsmilie:

Triumph dog points to Darth Vader chest control buttons....
"And... which of these buttons call your parents to pick you up....":bsmilie:

Triumph dog and a STAR TREK dressed protester bid farewell to the immense StarWars gathering.....

"Dear friends, our work here is over......we have enjoyed our stay...but the forces of reality....and the demand of a normal sex life compel us to depart...may the force be with you...for me to poop on:blah: ......"(jeers and cheers):bsmilie:

happy outing, anyway!

regards
Douglas

I'm a Star Wars fan. I wanna shoot Darth Vader. Count me in. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.