Star Wars Episode III Trailer.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
hehe, thanks for the link, i was searching for a downloadable link :)

grab it before it gets tugged off by lucas.

sbs99 said:
wmp cant play tat....wat did u use to play it? quicktime?

yup, go apple.com and download quicktime, or better yet, download itunes + quicktime :D

when i saw the first part, thought it was fake as it was a combination of old SW shows...but the end show the Ep3 scenes. Look real to me.

Got Yoda fight again! :thumbsup:

Royce said:
It is downloadable, if you use a download manager like GetRight. :)

the earlier links released were mostly in Real streaming format, which i hate ;p

caseytan said:
the earlier links released were mostly in Real streaming format, which i hate ;p
oic, I also hate that - so much so that I don't even have realplayer installed on my system. :)

Royce said:
oic, I also hate that - so much so that I don't even have realplayer installed on my system. :)

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: same here... always hated real player

caseytan said:
:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: same here... always hated real player

Real Player is spyware. Dont use it.

You have Realplayer alternative as well as Quicktime alternative. Not necessarily you download the players ;)

raise the darth vader.........

mUuahhahahahaha.... jOin thE dArk SIth......

i sHalL hUnt thE jEdis oNe bY oNe.........

(Warning: This notes made by me is not shooting flaming any party which whos ever was is are involved, the initial party (me) intends to replicate the script of the movie, with no any or whatso ever intentions of implicating the image of Lucus, or the Company, If anyone who was insulted by such a line, the initial (me) is deeply regretted, the Sith Inc. will be senting you a paycheck with any if these should happen, my associate Darth Maul will contact you immediately, if you should spot any Jedis lurking in the region of Naboo and Genosis.)

Yours Sincerly

Lord Tyrannus

(kidding!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.