Status
Not open for further replies.

King Tiger

May 11, 2004
In the heart of SengKang
www.worldwar2aces.com
1122400.jpg

Ok, to all die hard STAR WARS fans.
The wait is finally over, the final trilogy; Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith.
Coming soon to theatres in May.

King Tiger said:
mptv1.gif

Ok, to all die hard STAR WARS fans.
The wait is finally over, the final trilogy; Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith.
Coming soon to theatres in May.

Wait where got over? Still got like slightly less than 2 months before screening. ;)

2 mths.. and its the end.. no more new series liao... :cry:

i was wondering will there be a marathon ? watch episode 1 to 6 ??

glennyong said:
2 mths.. and its the end.. no more new series liao... :cry:

i was wondering will there be a marathon ? watch episode 1 to 6 ??

Maybe next they'll make movies based on Knights of the Old Republic?

some rumours say that Lucas may be interested in making ep. 7, 8, 9 to talk abt the story of the New Jedi Order, in which Luke Skywalker becomes the new leader.

but he will only do so if there is a compelling reason for him to continue with the story.

that will be like what? another decade in the making? by then he will be really old! :)

ooooo yum yum.... immediately after stepping out of the cinema from episode 2, me n my friends already made a pact to watch it! lolx! 2 years ago... finally... the DARK n ultimate installment...

yeah, got people say episodes 7,8,9 might be taken into consideration for production... hmmm... how to continue... lucas took like....30 years for 6 episodes... who got calculator?

maybe Lucas' son/daughter, if he has one in same field, will continue his work. Heeeheehhee...

no la.. the come Republic National Geographic Society photographers !! :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

tao said:
some rumours say that Lucas may be interested in making ep. 7, 8, 9 to talk abt the story of the New Jedi Order, in which Luke Skywalker becomes the new leader.

but he will only do so if there is a compelling reason for him to continue with the story.

that will be like what? another decade in the making? by then he will be really old! :)

The force is strong. :bsmilie:

not sure if ep 3.5 is needed as the coming ep 3 does cover that part of the plot you are talking about.

but more likely that Lucas will just release a game to cover that sub-plot, like what they did for knights of the old republic.

AJ23 said:
Wait where got over? Still got like slightly less than 2 months before screening. ;)

Hi there,
you were saying less then 2 month before screening.Your 2 month start from where?
:think:

Star Wars IV: The return of the BUY BUY BUY Sith Lord.

joe said:
Hi there,
you were saying less then 2 month before screening.Your 2 month start from where?
:think:

From now lah, world wide screening on 19th May 2005, so isn't it less than 2 months? ;)

tao said:
not sure if ep 3.5 is needed as the coming ep 3 does cover that part of the plot you are talking about.

but more likely that Lucas will just release a game to cover that sub-plot, like what they did for knights of the old republic.

actually i refering to the 2 twins growing up 'time' and what happen during the meantime for the 2 droids... they did the 2.5 in animation (the clone wars) catch it b4 heading for the cinema...

btw, dun u think the whole story revolves round the 2 droids than actually skywalker? from the making of C3PO by Anakin til Luke recover them...

:think: i thought i read somewhere that lucas will not produce any follow up episodes and prevented anyone from making any continuation.

In the sneak preview movie, the Emperor told Anakin Skywalker, "To attain high level of strength, is not from the Jedi Council, but from the Dark Side."

DCA, it time you go to the Dark Side. :devil: :devil: :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.