Star Trek Nemesis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been waiting for this film for almost 2 yrs! Hope they won't push it even further.:eek:

The trailer wasn't that impressive..........but then again I'm a Star Wars fan! :devil:

Originally posted by Evilmerlin
The trailer wasn't that impressive..........but then again I'm a Star Wars fan! :devil:

Yuck I hate Star Wars. So childish with all the cartoon characters. Star Trek got so much more substance with its rich story line.

Sigh.... all this contention between Star Trek and Star Wars. Does anybody remember Babylon 5?

Originally posted by Silverelf
Sigh.... all this contention between Star Trek and Star Wars. Does anybody remember Babylon 5?
babylon 5??? what about Battlestar Galactica??? remember the Cylons with the Knight-rider-flashing eyes? :D

Originally posted by Larry
babylon 5??? what about Battlestar Galactica??? remember the Cylons with the Knight-rider-flashing eyes? :D

buck rogers and his amazing black n white crew?

Originally posted by maddog
One reviewer ranked this movie as better than insurrection but not as good as first contact.
ya ya i agree... insurrection was soooo disappointing, but First Contact is A1 man. i got the much coveted movie posters. 2nd fave is Star Trek: The Voyage Home. Generations was not bad as well, but a bit too neat with the mix of both original ST and TNG.

Star Trek: The Motion Picture (1979)
Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan (1982)
Star Trek III: The Search for Spock (1984)
Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home (1986)
Star Trek V: The Final Frontier (1989)
Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country (1991)
Star Trek VII: Generations (1994)
Star Trek VIII: First Contact (1996)
Star Trek IX: Insurrection (1998)

My favourite ones are The Wrath of Khan and First Contact. Insurrection was probably the worst.

Reviews

Originally posted by kongg
Who is yr fav Star Trek character???Mine is 7 of 9 from Star Trek Voyager. ;p

:bsmilie: @ Kongg.... I wonder why. ;)

Mine would be;

ST: The Original Series: Spock
ST: The Next Generation: Captn Jean Luc Picard
ST: Voyager: Captn Janeway
ST: DeepSpace 9: Gul Ducat

Favourite Ship anyone?

Mine; Prometheus Class, USS Enterprise.

Ik ok, my trekkie side is showing up quite badly... :D :p

Amazingly, you guys are real nerds! ;p

Here are mine:

Favorite characters: Cpt. Jean-Luc Picard, Lt. Spock, Commander Data, Jadzia Dax.

Least-liked characters: Neelix (He should strictly be confined in the kitchen only), James T. Kirk (Too full of himself and too much testoterone), Guinan (Too much wise-ass craps), Wesley Crusher (This boy's presence on the bridge is a joke)

Favorite vessel: Intrepid-class U.S.S. Voyager

Favorite big screen release: Star Trek VII: Generations

Status
Not open for further replies.