Stanley Lim Colour Centre Announcement To All Cs Members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pro Image said:
Simon,

Thanks for the editing the title.

MISS DI and STEVEN YEE of PSS,

As stated clearly on the original thread that the only REPRESENTATIVE of STANLEY LIM COLOUR CENTRE IS AS FOLLOWS:-

1) PRO IMAGE

2) TOTO38

3) BLITZ28

Other than the nick I mentioned above, none of those who is in your threads is the representative of SLCC. So far none of us have tried to habour any bad intention in any of your thread. We have not request or ask any members in CS to created trouble in your thread. You should know better than us that CS is an open forum. So there will always be people conducting strange behaviour.

WE WOULD LIKE TO MAKE ANOTHER OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT THAT WE HIRE PROFESSIONAL MAKE-UP ARTIST TO MAKE-UP ALL OUR MODELS. WE HAVE NEVER HAD A MODEL WITHOUT MAKE-UP BEFORE OUR SHOOT. PLEASE DO NOT MAKE ANY ASSUMPTION THAT IT IS NOT. WE TAKE GREAT PRIDE ON ALL OUR MODELS AND WE ALWAYS GIVE THE BEST TO OUR PARTICIPANTS.

hey hey, cool down. This is getting personal.

This is from my own personal point of view. I do not know what triggered you to have this thread, and have PSS activity in scrutiny by this thread of yours.

I am utterly confused, perturbed, bewildered and ......

I also do not know how the thread http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=121369&page=2&pp=20 which is on a PSS studio shoot can lead ProImage to have conclusions like this.

And perhaps you can clear the air by being more specific as to who you are referring to with regards to your claims, and i am indeed curious of all threads, you use ours as an example. This is certainly interesting. Pls enlighten me. I have briefly read the PSS studio thread and I see no reason for this hoo ha.

And what made me more curious is the purpose of this particular post where you said you did not ask anyone to make trouble at our thread. In the first place, we did not even comment about it. This indeed came as a surprise for me.

Once again, I am confused, and confused.

Hi Steven,

Long time no see ... how have you been? Hope that you still remember me in NTU as a judge together .... I'm Stanley Lim.

Regarding the recent "hoo ha" that you mentioned, I believe that the whole incident got flared up because of what nostalgia had said previously.... " If i am not wrong, PSS and SLCC dun use makeup artists for their lesson courses. " BUT HE'S TOTALLY WRONG !!, and he did not make it a point to find out before he made this statement.

I believe that PSS has been using makeup for your studio shoot ,and SLCC has all along make it a point that all our models have makeup before any shoot no matter it's outdoor or studio.

I agree with you that this is a small matter and SLCC and PSS have our own share of supporters, and let's not spoilt our relationship because of what others had said.

Let's meet up for coffee .... but i only drink beer , u drink beer ?
:bsmilie:

I think Stanley and Danny are just clearing some doubt which in this case they are referring to nostalgia allegation. Firstly ,from the thread, nostalgia is the 1st one to bring SLCC and PSS into the picture despite the fact he's 'unsure' how SLCC & PSS carried out their shoots. Secondly . the following comments by nostalgia "Hahahaaa..kanna bombed by two SLCC guys...HELP!!!" which in the 1st place blurblock and AhV did not mention they were from SLCC. This is a misleading deflamation statement especially if you are talking about a registered business in singapore, whose reputation is at stake.

From the above two points , Danny did the right thing to 'announce' SLCC's stand. It's just a stand to clear any doubt which might result from that particular thread. Lastly , like what nemesis32 said "I don't think there's any misgivings or issues between SLCC, PSS, Steven Yee and blurblock or anyone else." , let's kiss and make up :love1:

World Peace :heart: and be cool :cool:

Toto38 said:
Hi Steven,

Long time no see ... how have you been? Hope that you still remember me in NTU as a judge together .... I'm Stanley Lim.

Regarding the recent "hoo ha" that you mentioned, I believe that the whole incident got flared up because of what nostalgia had said previously.... " If i am not wrong, PSS and SLCC dun use makeup artists for their lesson courses. " BUT HE'S TOTALLY WRONG !!, and he did not make it a point to find out before he made this statement.

I believe that PSS has been using makeup for your studio shoot ,and SLCC has all along make it a point that all our models have makeup before any shoot no matter it's outdoor or studio.

I agree with you that this is a small matter and SLCC and PSS have our own share of supporters, and let's not spoilt our relationship because of what others had said.

Let's meet up for coffee .... but i only drink beer , u drink beer ?
:bsmilie:

Hi Stanley,

This sure sounds better. I think it is important that official notices are drafted out diplomatically after some discussion before being put online to prevent any hoo ha. It sure gave me a shock for a while, but not a tsunami one.

This is a small matter which must not be blown out of proportion. I would like to seek the help of the moderator to put an end to this worthless thread.

We can meet up for a coffee, but I am a non-smoker, non-beer drinker. Coffee or Tea is fine with me. I am a very poor drinker, a few sips can knock me out.

Thread closed as it has served its purpose. In future, we recommend that parties discuss issues privately before making public announcements.

Status
Not open for further replies.