STANDARD CHARTERED FULL MARATHON IN DEC ~any CS Runner here to join ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah ...... the early bird registration has been extended until tomorrow nite due to overwhelming response. Just now register for Full Marathon .... must start to train liao :)

Just did the Action Asia Challenge yesterday - it's a LOT more challenging than a 42k run - though I only finished 3 marathons.

sehsuan said:
Just did the Action Asia Challenge yesterday - it's a LOT more challenging than a 42k run - though I only finished 3 marathons.

Action Asia Challenge ? Wow ... that's tough man. Extreme sports :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

After doing the 10km AHM in a decent time I am signed up for the 21km.

Do they have 5km course? I think I can handle that, probably that's how long you guys take to warm up eh?

Kim Dong Moon said:
Action Asia Challenge ? Wow ... that's tough man. Extreme sports :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Nah, it's not extreme enough. With all the safety checks in it, it's pretty tame, the extreme part is to see how much friction your partner and yourself may have along the race :bsmilie:

Terence said:
Do they have 5km course? I think I can handle that, probably that's how long you guys take to warm up eh?

Don't think have... The shortest was 10km.

I was a Road Marshal last year near Katong (after the Stadium Macdonalds side) and we waited for the last batch of the 42K runners to past like until 2pm... The last runner took 8 hours+ to get back but he enjoyed it! :sweatsm: (I waited for the last one to come back haha at the end line)

Status
Not open for further replies.