Status
Not open for further replies.

dr34mc4st3r

May 2, 2003
Singapore
www.konvergestudio.com
http://www.singaporemarathon.com/en/runspiration/?sec=207&ssec=570

information as below:

As part of our Runspiration programme, photo enthusiasts will get a chance to show off their photo taking skills in this year’s photography contest for the Standard Chartered Singapore Marathon 2006.
Contestants will have to come down on the event day with their own cameras and capture the event. The criteria of the winning photos will be based on originality, creativity and relevancy.
This year’s theme will be “Spirit on the Course”. Capture runners, kids, supporters and the carnival atmosphere at The Padang.
The photographers stand to win the following prizes:

1st : $300 2nd : $200 3rd : $100

For any queries, kindly email runspiration@singaporemarathon.com

p.s. i know damn early now, but no harm for those interested to email the organisers now :D
now i dunno shd i join the marathon or be a photographer...

Anyone joining the run instead ?? ;)

dr34mc4st3r said:
http://www.singaporemarathon.com/en/runspiration/?sec=207&ssec=570

information as below:

As part of our Runspiration programme, photo enthusiasts will get a chance to show off their photo taking skills in this year’s photography contest for the Standard Chartered Singapore Marathon 2006.
Contestants will have to come down on the event day with their own cameras and capture the event. The criteria of the winning photos will be based on originality, creativity and relevancy.
This year’s theme will be “Spirit on the Course”. Capture runners, kids, supporters and the carnival atmosphere at The Padang.
The photographers stand to win the following prizes:

1st : $300 2nd : $200 3rd : $100

For any queries, kindly email runspiration@singaporemarathon.com

p.s. i know damn early now, but no harm for those interested to email the organisers now :D
now i dunno shd i join the marathon or be a photographer...

eeeeew. only $300 for 1st prize? tot it shd be at least $3k somemore this is stand chart le. would rather have my beauty sleep.

Been there, done that. (the 42k distance, that is).

Do check if the photos will belong to the organizers whether you win or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.