stalking...

Can't be bothered liao :p after missed the first two, think I'll just skip this. Heh.

Can't be bothered liao :p after missed the first two, think I'll just skip this. Heh.

EH DUN SKIP. he said this morning. i already camp 2 hours. last 2 i missed cause i was in sch studying =.=

come pei me wait. if got i help u put ur name there u want?

stalked for 4 hours liao. dun see chng around...

nvm. he got 2 more hours only since he said he will OPEN THREAD IN MORNING

Last edited:
stalked for 3 hours liao. dun see chng around

LOL... this is like stalking B&S section, except you know for sure there will be 20 sets of brand new D700 selling for $2.5k, only you don't know when. Okay, I exaggerate.

I was going to spend the entire 25 Jul day there if possible but if not, then I might just try and come for Peng Eik and Ying Kit's and hope for space.

Last edited:
EH DUN SKIP. he said this morning. i already camp 2 hours. last 2 i missed cause i was in sch studying =.=

come pei me wait. if got i help u put ur name there u want?

Me too, I was quite busy away from Singapore; didn't even notice. I'm not sure if they would encourage people to chope place for each other... skali kena banned or infraction. If anything, speak by PM ;)

LOL... this is like stalking B&S section, except you know for sure there will be 20 sets of brand new D700 selling for $2.5k, only you don't know when. Okay, I exaggerate.

I was going to spend the entire 25 Jul day there if possible but if not, then I might just try and come for Peng Eik and Ying Kit's and hope for space.
just continue stalking. i go take quick shower. u cover my back. once open u help me put my name there too.

then once i back i take over the stalking;)

1 and half hour more.... where are u chng...

1 hour and 10 mins left... chnggg T_T

guys should try to go to this talk if u are keen to know more about wedding photography.

i went to his talk (paid) before and find it quite informative. :)

Did you notice when he edited the post? it's 12:56AM on 17/Jul.

So, tomorrow morning can be 12AM 18/Jul or 8AM 18/Jul or 11:59AM 18/Jul.

Did you notice when he edited the post? it's 12:56AM on 17/Jul.

So, tomorrow morning can be 12AM 18/Jul or 8AM 18/Jul or 11:59AM 18/Jul.

zomg... .....:bheart:

LOL.. .thanks to Mr Leonhart, I managed to register... still, too late for 24th but I was planning to go on 25th anyway.