stalking...

Actually, I feel there's a better way to maintain the thread.

Instead of copying and pasting, the member can just post a reply "I'm interested!"

Then, end of the day, the mod just pick the first 30 replies.

Copying and paste not reliable..

I know! My name got dropped... TWICE!

ALH muz be knocked out already after on standby duty for 12hrs...... :bsmilie:

Thanks ALH for this thread :)

ALH muz be knocked out already after on standby duty for 12hrs...... :bsmilie:

Thanks ALH for this thread :)

NP;) if not for sch days, i'll probably be camping here for all of the shoots liao:sweat:

i think i'm epic. first to stalk for over 7 hours plus pplus. i'm amazing!

Last edited:
wah 7 hours - u got in and was first one :)

i monitored since days ago..

i was awake since 6am, and unfortunately clubsnap got log in problems for me. i was log out perpertually from fri night till sat afternoon. dunno why. even when i create a new email/ new username, also kenna same problem. i changed pc to laptop, also same problem. my friend also got this same problem.

suddenly on sat night, the log in ok liao.

anyway, unlucky lor, never got the slot. even sunday also nvr get :thumbsd: (cos thought inside sat slot, nvr apply for sun)

Last edited:
delete - double post

Last edited:
I think best is to have many usernames and my friends from clubsnap. Ring them to ask them to register for you in emergencies.

My one friend in clubsnap forgot his password so can't help me!:sticktong

Actually.. the rules states "No Reserve"..

I'm not sure what it means. My interpretation is cannot "reserve" for other pple.

Or maybe it means no reserve list?

Anyway, perhaps the organiser can consider only allowing CS members to sign up..? After all, it is meant for CSers right?

If got frens wanna attend, just ask them sign up as member on the spot, then go to that thread and apply themselves. It's fair to everyone.

Consider.. if ALH got 30frens.. he camp 7hrs, once floodgate open, fill up all 30 slots.. then no fair to others right.. (Of coz it never happen.. juz an example :) )

I'm not sure what it means. My interpretation is cannot "reserve" for other pple.

Anyway, perhaps the organiser can consider only allowing CS members to sign up..? After all, it is meant for CSers right?

If got frens wanna attend, just ask them sign up as member on the spot, then go to that thread and apply themselves. It's fair to everyone.

Consider.. if ALH got 30frens.. he camp 7hrs, once floodgate open, fill up all 30 slots.. then no fair to others right.. (Of coz it never happen.. juz an example :) )
hahaha:bsmilie: thats why a lot of ppl wanna friend me wad;)

just kidding. wont reg for them. will tell them floodgates are open thats all;)

We should set a fanclub and alert each other.. ;)

stalker's club?:sweat:

i suspect i'll be a good nature photographer next time. willing to sit there stone for 7 hours. and maybe more. just to shoot 1 small bird:D

stalker's club?:sweat:

i suspect i'll be a good nature photographer next time. willing to sit there stone for 7 hours. and maybe more. just to shoot 1 small bird:D

you sure or not.. stone for 7hrs.. surely you're doing something else rite.. :bsmilie:

btw.. how you stalk ar? refresh every 5mins?

you sure or not.. stone for 7hrs.. surely you're doing something else rite.. :bsmilie:

btw.. how you stalk ar? refresh every 5mins?

kinda like that. just sit here, scratch nose a bit. stare. then get prata to eat. then stare. then walk around a bit. and stare. and cycle repeats

yes, no reserve list. confirm with mod already :bsmilie:

kinda like that. just sit here, scratch nose a bit. stare. then get prata to eat. then stare. then walk around a bit. and stare. and cycle repeats

you didn't sign up for the strobist one? target wedding only ar?

you didn't sign up for the strobist one? target wedding only ar?

no lar. it was during sch day. cant camp. even now i also secretly using during my gp lesson:bsmilie: