Staircase Beating

Status
Not open for further replies.

westwest1

Deregistered
Feb 25, 2006
@ AMK
Guys....I think a few days ago there was a stair beating video by a gang of gals against one poor helpless gals....

Some more the poor gal got striped and recorded all on video..

Nowadays youngster are getting out of control.... :nono:

Anyway, heard the police are taking this up. Justice should be on the way soon.

the girls are getting rough too!

traumatising experience for the 13-yr old victim but her parents had decided not to press charges after a mutual agreement with the bullies' families.

I think it's the 13 yr-old sister brought her to the staircase for beating. Not sure if it's true.

Yup, she's just 13. She was brought to the stairway by her eldest sister for the bashing. (that's what i heard).

what happen man...for what reason she got beating man...

feel so sorry for the gal...

Heard she has make fun of her elder sister boyfriend (something got to do with condom). Thus, this bashing is a form of punishment for her. Furthermore, there are a lot of other neighbourhood people watching as this bashing was going on.

What a sad incident whereby people stood by to watch rather than help.

I saw the video clip.. Very poor thing the girl. But she didnt scream/shout at all... She just kept covering her boobs when they kept trying to pull down her tube top :(

Well........like what +evenstar said...... typical singaporean.....

Waiting for those girls to strip that poor gal.....

newspaper wrote the gov will step up against bullies ?

but these pple (bad kids) will always be around. and sad to say, i've seen really bad kids from really reputable schools too. :(

i've seen the video as well and it's pretty childish actions from the bullies. and i also heard that it's the older sis that brought her there for the "punishment". so nowadays, the "ah lians" are getting so bored? hahaha. and the victim didn't wanna press charges as well. so there's nothing the police can do.

Looks like the video's gone from Youtube so this story may already be at an end.

vince123123 said:
Looks like the video's gone from Youtube so this story may already be at an end.

its better to remove the video... or not its like another Tammy case...

she already heart broken :bheart:

Lets just hope this will settle down over time...

But her scar can never heal... it will be there for the rest of her life... :cry:

Lets just hope her family can give her the emotion support that she needs now

Actually I was wondering, even fi the victim doesn't want to press charges, based on the evidence that they have, whether the police could just go ahead and prosecute anyway. The trend of ganging ups and bullying today should be arrested.

From what I've seen, the kicks seem pretty hard....and forceful....sigh.

Makes me wonder, why don't the victim just turn round and bash her attackers up? Self-defense isa right granted to everyone in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.