Please feel free to comment and tell me which area need to be improved. Critiques are also welcome, but please try not to be too harsh. Thanks
Using d90 with kit lens
1.in what area is critique to be sought?
- I took this picture in aperture priority mode (f/4.8), using shallow depth of field to make the picture more interesting. what is your opinion on this?
- I purposely take the train direction pole tilted so everything in the picture is not straight and horizontal. this way the picture wont look too boring. should I have the pole straight up? Or is it tilted too much?
2.what one hopes to achieve with the piece of work?
- as you can see, only a small part of the track is shown, I hope that by just showing this essential part, people will know it is the railway track without reading my thread title. do you think i have achieve this?
- i was pondering whether to have the picture black and white or tinted with yellowish colour, i chose yellowish tint because i felt that in this way, i can bring out the feeling "old place" what is your opinion on this?
3.under what circumstance is the picture taken? (physical conditions/emotions)
- this was taken in the evening, around 6pm to 615pm. This was on purpose, as i read from books, this time the sun will not be too bright and striking. however, i still feel that the sky is too bright? what do you think?