Stage Without Borders

afrogirl

Oct 14, 2009
Calling all film makers!!

Do you have a gift in captivating the audience with your moves, awe them with your voice or lure them into your imagination?

For the inaugural Stage Without Borders, we would like YOU to show us your talents ON STAGE!

Be part of the first Stage Without Borders and stand to win the following prizes!!!

PRIZES!!!

1 winner will be selected from Mob Leaders' votes and 1 winner will be selected from judges’ choice.

Episode Winners get to win:
1. S$500 Cash Prize
2. S$100 *SCAPE Voucher
3. A Talent video will be produced by GRIDMMS, which will be broadcasted via StarHub Channels

FINALE Season Winner gets to win:
1. S$3000 Cash Prize
2. S$100 *SCAPE Voucher
3. A Talent video will be produced by GRIDMMS, which will be broadcasted via StarHub Channels

* GRID MMS / *SCAPE reserves the right to select qualified candidates to take part in the contest for Pilot Episode.

CLOSING DATE IS 03 SEP 2010!!!

Email to noraini@gridmms.com or call noraini @ 83233939 for those interested to learn more and be in the competition!

Join our facebook group and RSVP to the event too!

Stage Without Borders Event Page

4902982071_f7a4eb63ea_m.jpg

And for this week only, the first 10 to complete their registration with me will get..

1-FOR-1 ON PC E-GAMING AT E2MAX CINELEISURE OR THE CATHAY!

So buzz me an email or call me to get started on showing your talent onstage! :D

4940046083_9032bbaaa9_s.jpg

pardon me. but i fail to see the direction of this competition. :dunno:
how would the event engage film making as its medium?
thanks

its simple really.. the stage is also open for film makers to showcase their short films..

stage without borders is not just a singing and dancing competition.. its a talent competition.. and it can be anything (legal, of course).. if your talent is to contort your face to black eyed peas' boom boom pow, you're still eligible to submit your talent..

you can also email me at noraini@gridmms.com if you have any other questions

Looks like something staged to get free talents for a show, direction more leaning towards youth, and prize money not that fantastic.....:think:

it is definitely a stage for youths.. :)

Looks like something staged to get free talents for a show, direction more leaning towards youth, and prize money not that fantastic.....:think:

just out of curiousity... how much prize money would you offer if you were the organizer? hmmmm...