Tweek

Jan 17, 2002
East
www.weekai.com
sP3093313.jpg

sP3093317.jpg

sP3093325.jpg

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

thanks mpenza and Jed. Stadium Cove is really a great place to go on weekend nights. There is a bustling side and a quiet and romatic side (near Cosy Bay). The little kids there add more life to this happening place.

I really hate the hotpixels in my pics, spoil the pics a few folds. Azone, zhapchit, klause and other c700 users if you are reading this, I found that the firmware upgrade (or whatever it was) didn't really improve the hotpixels problem by much. If you take continuous nightshots, the CCD heats up, plenty of hotpixels will spring up and say good evening to you. :(

ya !!! last one is the best .... lighting is just nice ............

Excellent :thumbsup:

like the last pic too... completely different from the rest.

thanks once again...as you can tell from the rest of the pics, the nicely-exposed last pic was a lucky hit. If not the rest would have been nice also. ;) I'm not a good night photographer (not that I am good day photographer either).

nicholas, the grains are due to the hotpixels, which I tried to suppress by post-processing. That's why I complained about hotpixels in my previous post. :(

Originally posted by Tweek
thanks mpenza and Jed. Stadium Cove is really a great place to go on weekend nights. There is a bustling side and a quiet and romatic side (near Cosy Bay). The little kids there add more life to this happening place.

I really hate the hotpixels in my pics, spoil the pics a few folds. Azone, zhapchit, klause and other c700 users if you are reading this, I found that the firmware upgrade (or whatever it was) didn't really improve the hotpixels problem by much. If you take continuous nightshots, the CCD heats up, plenty of hotpixels will spring up and say good evening to you. :(

Hi Tweek, luv the last pic!

That's what I thought about the firmware upgrade, didn't improve the Hot Pix situation..... I guess the best way is to let the DC cool down...Or add a heatsink? :light:

The glow above the Indoor Stadium in the last pic is really nice! Makes it look like somekind of UFO! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.