SSS Outing IV Singapore Supreme Court

Status
Not open for further replies.

poondq

Oct 30, 2008
singapore
poondq.multiply.com
Curious about what goes on behind the doors of one of the civic district's most unique landmarks? Come join us from 14 March 2009 (10am - 6pm) as the Supreme Court of Singapore comes to life and opens its doors to visitors to see, learn and explore! Have your 'day in court' without being sued, summoned or subpoenaed!

For Young to Old Newbie to Pro everyone is welcommed
Date: 14 March 2009
Time: 2pm ~ 6pm
Place: The Supreme Court of Singapore

Meeting Place: CityHall MRT Control Station @ 1.45

participants please send contact to poondq thanks.

Participants:

1. PoonDQ (heres my contact 91838723)
2.RedSUN (^^)
3.YORICKO
4.FireZ
5.ice2big
6.longchoo
7.FireZ's Friend
8.BengHui
9.jeff84
10.rainwhisper
11. Billycadiz ;-}
12. chuaboonkiat
13. qqcheong
14. jeff84

Last edited:
I presume can do shoot??

AC

Yeah are we allowed to shoot the inside?

=p actually this date is for whites day but then since we see this once in a lifetime rare chance to shoot inside we say LETS GO FOR IT The Shoot Shoot Shoot way

Er whites day? You mean to say for ang moh only?

wahaha SSS...will msg u closer to date lah bro...now not sure
(time for u to use SB-900)

Hmm I never been inside before leh, am I gonna need a flash etc? Or will a F2.8 + high ISO will do? I don't know if its gonna be uber dark or just dark lol

Hmm I never been inside before leh, am I gonna need a flash etc? Or will a F2.8 + high ISO will do? I don't know if its gonna be uber dark or just dark lol

:bsmilie:

Never been inside is a good thing though. I think they will lit up the place but to play safe. Standby a fast lens and flash. I also not sure you are allow to flash too. :dunno:

its stated open house so flash and strobing is 101% allowed ITS A Cool Open House lol ^^ so any1 up for it?

Hmm i think got nothing to do this weekend.. newb can come? :p

not comfirm yet cos I might going Malaysia to fetch my son on that day.

poon! ( add me 9 1 7 8 seven seven eight four )

add me then 8two71189seven

hi peeps...was wondering....may i join in..er...pretty noob here..
hence..my main is to learn from ur...
seriously..noob as in...wanna learn abt white balance etc...soo.. while ur do adjusting..would appreciate if some1 can guide me while doin shootin..
can can?..
if possible..would like to join..else i scare i'm like disturbing sia..then not very nice le...:)

hi poondq, i would love to join that too

Status
Not open for further replies.