[SS] FREE SHARING SESSION: How to Strobist (5th Julyl 2009, SUNDAY)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it ok if don't have ext flash?

it will be better if u have so u know how to work it for a off camera setup as well as how your flash works in different situations. but i guess u can share with the other guys there? :dunno:

As FF has said, you'll probably be able to share with those that have an external flash.

Hi am I too late too sign up? If I am can u like reserve me for your next sharing session pls.. im a beginner.. and im really interested to learn! thanx.. :(

nabey. :angry:

bring a tube of ky for ur ass. :thumbsup:

Paying in kind for the free sharing session?!!!!

Hahah is it in small prints somewhere where we all did not see??

As FF has said, you'll probably be able to share with those that have an external flash.

Okies.
Hopefully there're some brothers who are using Nikon as well.. haha:bsmilie:

Everyone see all those commotion!! hurry withdraw from the free sharing session!! <font size="1">(so that i can get in...lol)</font>

Everyone see all those commotion!! hurry withdraw from the free sharing session!! <font size="1">(so that i can get in...lol)</font>

No text formatting no fun...it shd be..

Everyone see all those commotion!! hurry withdraw from the free sharing session!!
(so that i can get in...lol)

5th July 2009, SUNDAY, 10.00am - 12.00pm (2 hours)
For BEGINNERS only
1. GreyBear (leaving @12pm sharp)
2. EeJaL
3. sky79
4. pooQy
5. nkhoo
6. nkhoo's sister
7. Zack (Fl)
8. LeGoZ
9. Josephjoe
10. cssoonhoe
11. Lommo
12. niaomer

Reserved List
1. jabel1121
2. R9Ronaldo
3. ziincx
4. alfred78
5. htyue1113
6.RagnarokEx
7. Steadymanz

5th July 2009, SUNDAY, 4.30pm - 6.30pm (2 hours)
For ADVANCE USERS only
1. m3lv1nh0
2. Batavia
3. Jelly Belly
4. ja_chew
5. parameters
6. AlvinZ (Tentative)
7. reflecx
8. nmyfm

Reserved List
1. ahandre
2. Mezzotint
3. vaga2681
4. varf
5. Litechaser
6. vrenton
7. Belle1
8. Belle2

This is the final list for all the attendees.

For all attendees, you are encouraged to bring ur DSLR with a mid range lense, ie from 24mm to 85mm, zoom or prime is fine.

And if you have a flash, you are welcomed to bring them as well. Some of the demo'd products support Nikon SB-600/SB-800 and Canon 550EX/580EX Mk1, other models' support not available yet, but all are welcomed to try it out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

The studio's address is 255B Geylang Road, it's facing the main road, between Geylang Lorong 11 and Lorong 13. It is a stone's throw away from the famous Lorong 9 Beef Kway Teow. We are at the 4th Storey.

>> Map <<

The nearest MSCP (multi-storey carpark) is at Lorong 3, it's abt 7-8mins walk to the studio. There's URA carpark at Lorong 17/19 and Lorong 21, it's abt 5mins walk to the studio. Alternatively, there are lots along all the lorongs and along the main road (Geylang Road/Sims Avenue)

From Kallang MRT, at the bus stop just outside the MRT station (towards Sims Avenue), you can take SBS Transit Bus No. 2, 13, 51, 63, 67, 80, 100, alight at the 2nd bus stop (where the durian/fruit stores are located).

Cross the road and walk into Lorong 11, walk all the way in till the end of the road, to your left is a coffe shop, walk towards the left till you see Unit No. 255, the door to the studio is just right after a shop named M5 Collections.

From Aljunied MRT, at the bus stop just outside the MRT station, you can take SBS Transit Bus No. 62, 63, 80, 100, 158, alight at the 2nd bus stop (where the 7-11 and Waston are located).

Cross the road, the door up to the studio is just to the right of a shop named M5 Collections.

All attendees have been informed and PM'd on the location details.

All who have signed up, please make an effort to come down so as not to devoid others on the reserve lists.

So see you guys tomorrow. :)

Mid range lens ah? So cannot bring my high end L lens?

Someone can take my slot (AlvinZ)

Any session this coming weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.