Sri Lanka trip in Jan 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

aurora26

Jun 8, 2006
hi everyone,

I am planning an 11day trip to Sri Lanka, going to cover the main tourist sights in the country, namely Kandy, Nuwara Eliya, Yala National Park, Galle, Sigiriya and Anuradhapura. Anyone keen to join in the tour please PM or leave a message here so that I can send u the webpage!

hi everyone,

I am planning an 11day trip to Sri Lanka, going to cover the main tourist sights in the country, namely Kandy, Nuwara Eliya, Yala National Park, Galle, Sigiriya and Anuradhapura. Anyone keen to join in the tour please PM or leave a message here so that I can send u the webpage!

You're all welcome, I am in Sri Lanka :)

Just PM if you need any info or want any help in booking hotels or anything. If my schedule permits, I would like to join you for Yala (have you already reserved the bungalows? you need to do it some months in advance).

Thought I would just paste the website here since I do not log in everyday.

Here it is. Sri Lanka trip.

Hope to find like-minded people!

mmm...no takers??

I might be interested. Can you send me some info?

hi everyone,

i might be interested too!
Can you send me some info as well?
whats the cost like?

hihi,
i'm interested. can pm me more details.
thks thks

Hi I am interested can pm me more detail. Thanks.,

am kinda interested but how you guys managed to apply so many days leave:sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.