onedollar

Apr 2, 2007
Amazing..

2457237268_b6c1713148_o.jpg

A: 1.4, S: 1/30

2457252518_8e18f52530_o.jpg

A: 1.4, S: 1/8

Hi
Can you post the same images without AS for comparison?
cheers:)

Hi
Can you post the same images without AS for comparison?
cheers:)

AS = Anti-Shake? Not possible.. unless i go back to the same toilet(Can't tell which one). ;p

Hi, Ikeaquan,

Were u taking these photos in Public Toilet??? This 2nd photo looked like toilet door. :D;p Forgive me if I guess wrongly.... :)

From his nick, should be taken from a toilet cubicle in Ikea...
But all that clicking, if I were in the next cubicle, I would be very afraid! :sweat:

ikeaquan : Perhaps you can try taking some other pics instead with AS on and off?

Now thats Extreme...

Shooting in the toilet... hmmm, puts new meaning to the word in-body shake reduction :bsmilie:

Seriously, with Pentax SR and such a short focal length lens, shooting at 1/8 sec is quite normal. Some have shot at slower shutter speeds and got sharp images even with longer lenses.

Shooting in the toilet... hmmm, puts new meaning to the word in-body shake reduction .
hey hey.. it's hilarious.. but.. girls would probably hope that the 'in body shake reduction' are working for most of the guys out there
Seriously, with Pentax SR and such a short focal length lens, shooting at 1/8 sec is quite normal. Some have shot at slower shutter speeds and got sharp images even with longer lenses.
and most of the toilets are quite well lit. any pictures taken at a darker place with longer lens?

that's the only lens i have for pentax atm. dont know if i should get a 50-135mm or a 90-250mm.

its not ikea toilet and my nick has totally nothing to do with it. :D

Shooting in the toilet... hmmm, puts new meaning to the word in-body shake reduction :bsmilie:

Well said .... my record with K10D was 1/5 sec at 300mm (35mm equivalent) .... piece of cake! :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.