Squash is dead in Singapore

Status
Not open for further replies.
zaren said:
so what is brain gym? a program of mental exercises for the child?

from what i saw i think it's exercise for the brain, to stimulate the coordination of both the cognitive and rational thinking, not limited to children though :bsmilie:

eikin said:
from what i saw i think it's exercise for the brain, to stimulate the coordination of both the cognitive and rational thinking, not limited to children though :bsmilie:

how is it better than playing good old fashioned games like chess and weiqi?

zaren said:
how is it better than playing good old fashioned games like chess and weiqi?

results are quite immediate ;p when tired in the middle of some work, simple coordinated movements of arms can actually stimulate a sleepy brain

eikin said:
results are quite immediate ;p when tired in the middle of some work, simple coordinated movements of arms can actually stimulate a sleepy brain

hmm...that sounds useful...might give that a try too.

zaren said:
hmm...that sounds useful...might give that a try too.

you know some brain exercises too? they look like child's play, but actually extremely useful, beauty of simplicity ;p

jialak OT so much, back to the squash topic for others liao hahahaha

eikin said:
you know some brain exercises too? they look like child's play, but actually extremely useful, beauty of simplicity ;p

jialak OT so much, back to the squash topic for others liao hahahaha

squash is dead remember....might as well talk about other sports as well.. :bsmilie:

zaren, so when you want to play? maybe gather somemore people, then we can all laugh at our lousy moves :bsmilie: good for destress also :bsmilie:

eikin said:
zaren, so when you want to play? maybe gather somemore people, then we can all laugh at our lousy moves :bsmilie: good for destress also :bsmilie:

mebbe one sunday afternoon? :think:

eikin said:
ok, keep me informed, my rusty racquet can see daylight again :bsmilie:

when my racquet is not in use, it is used to swat bugs. very handy. :bsmilie:

zaren said:
when my racquet is not in use, it is used to swat bugs. very handy. :bsmilie:

:bsmilie: swat already never take macro and show? :sweat:

eikin said:
:bsmilie: swat already never take macro and show? :sweat:

photographing a swatted bug is as distasteful as photographing roadkill.

zaren said:
photographing a swatted bug is as distasteful as photographing roadkill.

oooo, paiseh paiseh :embrass: lucky i never take dead bugs before yet :sweat:

eikin said:
oooo, paiseh paiseh :embrass: lucky i never take dead bugs before yet :sweat:

there's always a first time....who knows? u might make it look artistic! :think:

zaren said:
there's always a first time....who knows? u might make it look artistic! :think:

don't want lah, wait people come and question my intention :nono:

eikin said:
don't want lah, wait people come and question my intention :nono:

hey...art is being redefined all the time.

remember the artist who displayed two rotting halves of a dead cow in formaldehyde?

or the "body worlds" exhibition?

just remembered that i do have a picture of a dead bug ...

srilanka082.jpg

image blurred to protect the identity of the deceased :sweat: (no lah, slow shutter and got wind no choice :bsmilie: )

u know what...i was just reading the magnum photographers thread and was just about to post that one of my fav magnum photographers is trent parke. only to discover that trent parke did an award winning photo series on roadkill. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.