SQ losing it?

Looking at the way they are pricing their product, they certainly dont come across as being afraid of losing market share.

On a related note, I think the gap between SQ and the other airlines like MAS, Cathay and GA seems to have narrowed quite a bit. I guess it holds true that it is hard getting to the top but harder staying up there.

I thought the pricing for SQ is pretty competitive. Japan is around 6xx, Europe is 11xx during promotion.

I usually fly SQ since the price is quite cheap.

Could be cause I usually miss out on the promo fares. But you're right. Lol. Need to up my game.

Last year it was MAS (now MAB), some time before it was Quantas who were reported losing it ... typical movements in markets where predictions based either on chaos theory or reading tea leaves will yield similar results.
If you ask about flight experience I cannot comment about Emirates. I fly SQ to Europe simply because I prefer to be there earlier instead of hanging around in the desert for the mandatory stop over. SQ tickets don't come cheapest, the old rule of 'time is money' applies.

One simple reason why I enjoy taking SQ is the line "To all Singaporeans, welcome home" when I arrive back in Sg.

Haha

The feeling of returning home and land at Changi Airport make me feel great and good. SIA of course.

I fly SQ too.

I tried booking budget once.
You will need a lot of time and planning to sit down and book.
After spending time one the booking, buying luggage weight, buying food, buying the correct to and from tickets.
The result is save some money, waste some time, earn a wee hour flight.

For SQ, it is just a click away for me.
From my phone or pc.

One word efficient, save time.
SQ if one can afford it.

I fly SQ too.

I tried booking budget once.
You will need a lot of time and planning to sit down and book.
After spending time one the booking, buying luggage weight, buying food, buying the correct to and from tickets.
The result is save some money, waste some time, earn a wee hour flight.

For SQ, it is just a click away for me.
From my phone or pc.

One word efficient, save time.
SQ if one can afford it.

Dont waste time and money on budget.

See how budget treats the passengers when it has flight delay or cancellation. (Which happens quite often)

Not worth it. And sone travel insurance dont cover budget flights coz the insurance companies know the dirty operations of budget airlines

Dont waste time and money on budget.

See how budget treats the passengers when it has flight delay or cancellation. (Which happens quite often)

Not worth it. And sone travel insurance dont cover budget flights coz the insurance companies know the dirty operations of budget airlines
That would be easier if the major airlines would offer more flights. But due to their costs structure it's not possible, so the budget carrier fill the gap. For a flight at 25% the price of the major carriers something has to get cut off. Still, the choice is yours ;)

The competition from Asian airlines and ME carriers are very strong
SQ really has to up their ante to justify the premium pricing
My last one years' experienced with SQ was more than disappointing