Spring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Del_CtrlnoAlt

Feb 15, 2003
Outside the Dry Box.
Visit site
My 1st test shot with some extension tube...

Spring-Macro.jpg

ortega said:
so what is the scale?

i seriously dunno... i put in this panagor extension tube den use the 75-300 to focus. cos the panagor like make the autofocus redundant, and using the zoom is like focusing.. so playing with manual focus.

so in a way is using the 3 in 1, 12?, 21?, 31? total 60+?

anyway i just taken a few shots with another 25mm kenko...

Spring-Macro-backfocus.jpg

Spring-Macro-frontfocus.jpg

2 shots i take with the same position & just change the zoom only... and also change of lighting to play around...

noticed that i have dust on my CCD... damned..

gotta go home liao... :cry: see tomorrow have time anot, den play again with other stuff....

gum sia King Tiger.. but damn sad sia... only 1 shot nice, then 1 shot is cos the watermark nice... haiz...

btw all shots are just resized with addition of watermark.. cos my PS skills sucks... (actually is i lazy... i prefer to shoot the best pic with skills than skills of PS)

I'd say remove the watermark, too big and distracting.
Nice picture of the bulb, but needs a little more contrast.(to my taste)

Spring-Macro-bulb2.jpg

since u guys say add more contrast, den i dunno whats the meaning... is it add black? so i used a black cloth, i used a special technique... but i can't tell u how... hehehe... cos u guys sure laugh until peng 1... anyway, this is an unedited 1... (dun put watermark how 2 protect my pics ar?)

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
Spring-Macro-bulb2.jpg

since u guys say add more contrast, den i dunno whats the meaning... is it add black? so i used a black cloth, i used a special technique... but i can't tell u how... hehehe... cos u guys sure laugh until peng 1... anyway, this is an unedited 1... (dun put watermark how 2 protect my pics ar?)

interesting ... i like the cold metal feel ... btw just tell us your special technique lah, nothing sounds too silly as long as it works ;p at least make me laugh until peng leh

this is actually a super macro shot... btw i dunno how many percent, but this bulb is actually the small halogen bulb from ikea...

anyway been playing with the black cloth, den it seems to be hard to flash it... so i find out that the reflection is not caused by the flash, but the ceiling light above, shining diagonally thru the tent... (cos macro mah, cannot put DSLR into the tent... think i need to buy a new table with the light tunnel...) anyway... i went to off the lights around the room till pitch dark... have to touch & feel, trip over things to get this shot... and guess what... i only used 1 flash... make a guess where i place the flash...

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
this is actually a super macro shot... btw i dunno how many percent, but this bulb is actually the small halogen bulb from ikea...

anyway been playing with the black cloth, den it seems to be hard to flash it... so i find out that the reflection is not caused by the flash, but the ceiling light above, shining diagonally thru the tent... (cos macro mah, cannot put DSLR into the tent... think i need to buy a new table with the light tunnel...) anyway... i went to off the lights around the room till pitch dark... have to touch & feel, trip over things to get this shot... and guess what... i only used 1 flash... make a guess where i place the flash...

err ... actually i still don't quite understand what you wrote ... but i'll make a super wild guess ... since you say it sounds stupid, you placed the flash behind the black cloth??? :sweat:

eikin said:
err ... actually i still don't quite understand what you wrote ... but i'll make a super wild guess ... since you say it sounds stupid, you placed the flash behind the black cloth??? :sweat:

clever... hehhee... i wrap it round my flash unit... and the most funny thing is i went to gaffer the built in flash on my cam so that it will trigger off the flash unit, but not causing the flash to shine flash on the bulb... :bsmilie:

this version is :thumbsup: :thumbsup:. No photoshop some more. Well done!

watermark put at the bottom corner lor. Use a font like arial. then have that "cool" feeling :)

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
clever... hehhee... i wrap it round my flash unit... and the most funny thing is i went to gaffer the built in flash on my cam so that it will trigger off the flash unit, but not causing the flash to shine flash on the bulb... :bsmilie:

haha, you very clever also, dIdn't sound stupid leh, didn't laugh until peng leh ... maybe you should demonstrate infront of us then got the comic effect ;) ... anyway, nice shot :thumbsup: agree with konxkoncks, you should choose a nice font for your signature

Status
Not open for further replies.