Spring In The City 2006@Raffles City

Status
Not open for further replies.

eow

Jun 22, 2004
Spring In The City
6 January - 15 Feburary
Lunar New Year has never been this vibrant. Raffles City is blooming with an array of festive treats. Watch engaging performances, indulge in shopping privileges and immerse in the festive mood while celebrating ‘Spring In The City’ with us!
Raffles city

Tang Dynasty Royal Welcome Performance
7 – 15 Jan
1pm & 7pm (Tue – Fri)
1pm, 4pm & 7pm (Sat & Sun)
A perfect way to start the celebration, this troupe from Xi-An will dance their way into your hearts. Feast your eyes on acts such as The Rainbow Costume Dance, Wide Sleeve Dance, Pipa Solo and many
dancea.jpg

The Legacy of Tang and Song Dynasties
17 – 22 Jan
1pm & 7pm (Tue – Fri)
This award-winning troupe will excite you with the delicate sounds of the transverse Pipa and the Chiba. Gaining popularity with audiences around the world, the troupe will win you over with their soothing tunes and sensational dance moves.

Beijing Moppets Opera
24 Jan – 5 Feb*
1pm & 7pm (Tue – Fri)
This troupe with members as young as 8 years old will be performing musical dramas such as Four Cowherds, San Cha Kou and Sha Jiabang. You will be awed by their artistic excellence in Beijing opera, elaborate costumes, and brilliant acrobatic dance passages.
*1 show on 28 Jan only (1pm). No shows on 29 & 30 Jan
tangdynasty1.jpg

The Nostalgic Charms of Water Towns
7 – 15 Feb
1pm & 7pm (Tue – Fri)
The province of Suzhou is famous for its natural beauty and culture. The splendid blend of heritage and tradition is demonstrated by the troupe's elegant melodies and graceful dance moves. This is your chance to capture the essence of this province.
dance1.jpg

Oriental Culture In The City
7 Jan – 15 Feb
City Square & Garden Court, Level 1
Now you can enjoy the colourful culture brought to you straight from the heart of China. Admire oriental art, encounter spring in China and enjoy authentic Chinese tea. Shop to your heart's content this spring!

I like your signature, can buy 4D liow. :) No swee swee.

V one R said:
Thanks for your info.:D
U welcome bro;)

Wow :bigeyes:
"mai tu liao"
Time to take out the equipment from the drybox to fire !! :bsmilie:
Eow thanks for the info.

Bro, tmr u going to shoot bo ??

300N said:
Thanks for you info :D
u welcome bro :)

obewan said:
Wow
"mai tu liao"
Time to take out the equipment from the drybox to fire !!
Eow thanks for the info.

Bro, tmr u going to shoot bo ??
Definitely!..it an event not to be miss!!
but it should start on the sat 7th from the program listed

Yes! :)

300N said:
Bro,

reserved a place for me leh, I might be late la.

300n
I probably won't able to come early for the 1pm show
most likely u be earlier than me

frostyIntrepid said:
Thanks eow!
u welcome bro! :)

going to zoo on 7Jan, hopefully can make it on 7pm one. Thanks for the info, bro.

zcf said:
going to zoo on 7Jan, hopefully can make it on 7pm one. Thanks for the info, bro.
Bro from past exp by late noon..u should be able to clear the zoo .
However, watch out for yr batt and memory if u intended to shoot the 7pm show;)

thanks for advice, the spare batteries and back up storage alone will be quite heavy already :sweat: , may be go home to drop things first then go down to city hall again later :think:

Greatest news I got for a long time. Great show, great location and most of all, very photog friendly. So, also expect a big crowd too.

smallaperture said:
Greatest news I got for a long time. Great show, great location and most of all, very photog friendly. So, also expect a big crowd too.
Exactly!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.