~~~spring in the city 08th Jan~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

bip916

May 16, 2004
Bedok South
Hi..just wanna share some snap shot of the Spring in the city event. Please do comment on the Post Processing done. Thanks in advance

DSC_2712.jpg

DSC_2697.jpg

DSC_2796.jpg

DSC_2692.jpg

Nice. Actually I like this WB better than the red/yellow cast of other similar pictures posted in this forum.

More natural skin colour than the red/yellow cast. The white clothes appear as white too.

However, I'm distracted by the "excessive" blur at the sides of the first and 3rd pictures.

Neverthelss, I like the clearity and colours of the pictures.

I think they are very nicely done. :thumbsup:
I like #1 and #3.

I kinda like pic #1 & #3 more then the the others. The clearity and colors are very nice.
Nicely taken. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

cheers!

Nice looking pics you got there. But looks very "white" to me, to the extent of somewhat a tad too cold leh. BTW, how did you do that?

This is a big contrast with many of the others with the excessively warm color cast.

for me i'd give it a higher contrast, then maybe change the hue/saturation for some of the colors and make it sharp to add that extra punch to the photo in my post processing.

Post processing ....... nice!!

Pictures ......nice!!

Bip916, ur pic #1 n #3 :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
How did u do ur Post processing ?

like #1and 3:)

It seem there're mixed reaction on pic 1 & 3, some like & some don't. Thanks for all the comments & pointers given.

smallaperture said:
Nice looking pics you got there. But looks very "white" to me, to the extent of somewhat a tad too cold leh. BTW, how did you do that?

This is a big contrast with many of the others with the excessively warm color cast.
ComB said:
Bip916, ur pic #1 n #3 :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
How did u do ur Post processing ?

Actually I apply the 'vignetting' effect on the pics but instead of using Black to fill in I used White.

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.