• CROSSING BRIDGES 16 - PHILIPPINES 2019 - 25 April to 2 May 2019. Limited to 20 participant only, Visit this thread for more information.

[Spree86] A Photo A Week (or maybe more) 2012=)

spree86

Feb 3, 2009
Bishan
www.flickr.com
My first APAW thread here in CS. This thread is a new year resolution for me to ensure that I shoot more regularly. I will try my best to answer any question that anyone might have. Here's my first photo of the year.

Stairway to Heaven​

spree86

Feb 3, 2009
Bishan
www.flickr.com
Not taken this week but its processed this week;p I decided to post this photo because I really like it. It reminds me of my school days, when we thought that walking in the rain with our friends is one of the coolest things we can do:)

Friends​

Last edited:

edutilos-

Dec 28, 2010
The Universe
www.facebook.com
Not taken it week but its processed this week;p I decided to post this photo because I really like it. It reminds me of my school days, when we thought that walking in the rain with our friends is one of the coolest things we can do:)

Friends​
I like the mood here.

Hope you don't mind my suggestion - perhaps do away with the watermark? :dunno:

cws77

Jun 19, 2011
Pardon my dirty mind haha but the background of wither reminds me of a topless woman, wat is that actually haha?

spree86

Feb 3, 2009
Bishan
www.flickr.com
cws77 said:
Pardon my dirty mind haha but the background of wither reminds me of a topless woman, wat is that actually haha?
Haha that is just the light in the background. The round parts are the bokeh no naked woman behind :bsmilie:

spree86

Feb 3, 2009
Bishan
www.flickr.com
Chinese believe that wedding couples are the luckiest on their wedding day, so the numbers they pick have a higher chance of winning a prize.

Borrowing Luck​

spree86

Feb 3, 2009
Bishan
www.flickr.com
My weak attempt at landscape, I was never any good at it.

Labrador Park​

Last edited:

spree86

Feb 3, 2009
Bishan
www.flickr.com
Manage to shoot some macro this week as well, might be shooting it more frequently from now on

Crab Spider​

thoongeng

Jan 26, 2010
Manage to shoot some macro this week as well, might be shooting it more frequently from now on

Crab Spider​
wa my shot of the same spider cannot make it compared to yours heh
noob question for #4 was it shot through a glass surface or were you in the rain?
nice shots!

Top Bottom