[Spree86] A Photo A Week (or maybe more) 2012=)

spree86

Feb 3, 2009
Bishan
www.flickr.com
My first APAW thread here in CS. This thread is a new year resolution for me to ensure that I shoot more regularly. I will try my best to answer any question that anyone might have. Here's my first photo of the year.

6536732625_c5bd3a98bb_z.jpg

Stairway to Heaven​

NICE !!! shot from Taiwan?

reminded me of

[video=youtube_share;9Q7Vr3yQYWQ]http://youtu.be/9Q7Vr3yQYWQ[/video]

Not taken this week but its processed this week;p I decided to post this photo because I really like it. It reminds me of my school days, when we thought that walking in the rain with our friends is one of the coolest things we can do:)

6639191451_9d993f8974_z.jpg

Friends​

Last edited:
Not taken it week but its processed this week;p I decided to post this photo because I really like it. It reminds me of my school days, when we thought that walking in the rain with our friends is one of the coolest things we can do:)

6636038375_7e6f8ed7a9_z.jpg

Friends​

I like the mood here.

Hope you don't mind my suggestion - perhaps do away with the watermark? :dunno:

I like the mood here.

Hope you don't mind my suggestion - perhaps do away with the watermark? :dunno:

Thanks!! Hmm, yes I do agree with you, the watermark is rather distracting. Shall replace the picture:)

Haha I'm sure you know how to achieve these photos as well. Just simple black/white conversion and playing around with the curves :)

hmm okok, will go try again haha. thanks!

Pardon my dirty mind haha but the background of wither reminds me of a topless woman, wat is that actually haha?

cws77 said:
Pardon my dirty mind haha but the background of wither reminds me of a topless woman, wat is that actually haha?

Haha that is just the light in the background. The round parts are the bokeh no naked woman behind :bsmilie:

Chinese believe that wedding couples are the luckiest on their wedding day, so the numbers they pick have a higher chance of winning a prize.

6708377957_f757116eb9_z.jpg

Borrowing Luck​

My weak attempt at landscape, I was never any good at it.

6735615033_5b0323d31e_z.jpg

Labrador Park​

Last edited:
Manage to shoot some macro this week as well, might be shooting it more frequently from now on

6726438217_220188cd22_z.jpg

Crab Spider​

Love the shadows and colours the golden hour provides

6742508575_92ef99975e_z.jpg

Lines​

Last edited:
Manage to shoot some macro this week as well, might be shooting it more frequently from now on

Crab Spider​

wa my shot of the same spider cannot make it compared to yours heh
noob question for #4 was it shot through a glass surface or were you in the rain?
nice shots!