Spotted Fuji Frontier 570 in singapore

Status
Not open for further replies.

alwayschampion

Feb 20, 2004
It is at Ang Mo Kio near the entertainment centre.

it sounds like you spotted some fuji UFOs near jubilee.
Can provide more details? ;)

Hi may I know what do you wanna know about ?

alwayschampion said:
It is at Ang Mo Kio near the entertainment centre.
I think we shld start a Frontier 570 sighting sticky.

Where's the place exactly? 'AMK near the entertainment centre' encompasses a wide area ya noe?

I dun think so... How about increasing the depth of laugh lines? :D

Lol. I went to the "Image Intelligence" sidebar and this is what I got.

Beautiful prints with minimal effort 'Image intelligence' – improved image quality delivered quickly and automatically
Fujifilms nearly seven decades of accumulated knowledge have gone into the extensive array of digital image-processing software incorporated in the Frontier 570. 'Image Intelligence' automatically compensates for poor lighting and other problematic conditions, and it also makes skin tones more natural and facial expressions more distinct. Since photo image correction is automatic, processing time is reduced and more incoming orders can be processed

Not sure what it means by "makes...facial expressions more distinct". Anyone's guess? :bsmilie:

QX

Lemme guess...better contrast and colour correction suited for skin tones?

It's a whole domain on automatically guessing what is the "correct" skin colour for a photograph...lighting, atmosphere, skin colour of the subject, etc. all come into play. I'm still playing around with curves...

Spotted another shop using Fuji Frontier 570 and it is no other than KT imaging ! !

alwayschampion said:
Spotted another shop using Fuji Frontier 570 and it is no other than KT imaging ! !

Is that the one at Upp Cross St?

mach photo in singapore post also using 570 :)

smurfman said:
mach photo in singapore post also using 570 :)

what's the rate of developing 4R and S8R any idea?

Timber Wolf said:
Lol. I went to the "Image Intelligence" sidebar and this is what I got.

Not sure what it means by "makes...facial expressions more distinct". Anyone's guess? :bsmilie:

QX

maybe add dimples, remove pimples, etc ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.