Spotted at Sitex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buzz

Mar 17, 2003
Bukit Timah
buzz.clubsnap.org
Came across this on the table at the exhibition...pressed the shutter...rat-a-tat-tat....really like a gpmg..... ;)

a.jpg

What are the prices of cameras or lenses? Anybody checked?

Didn't see them take it out just now. Only seen the D2H locked in the glass cabinet.

And no, no D2H is on sale @ Sitex. There's an offer on D100 though, $2988 with freebies worth $536, got 256mb CF, CF reader, camera bag, CF card carrier, pro tripod, addition EN-EL3, screen shield, cleaning kit, calendar cube, hand strap and Sigg lookalike bottle. Looks good though.

AJ23 said:
There's an offer on D100 though, $2988 with freebies worth $536, got 256mb CF, CF reader, camera bag, CF card carrier, pro tripod, addition EN-EL3, screen shield, cleaning kit, calendar cube, hand strap and Sigg lookalike bottle. Looks good though.
offer for D100??? hmmm... ... :think:

/me keeps speculations of new product launch to myself...

AJ, who are the retailers for Nikon road show this time? Do they carry lenses? ;p

Boon Electronics is carry the Nikon stuff this time. Dun think got lenses for sale. And as usual, long long long queue at Nikon... queuing up to buy cheap cheap epson printer.

Ok... was considering the AFX-XX-XX f/x.x-x.x lens... since no lenses are on sale this time... I'll just pass by Nikon and collect some D2h brochures to paste on wall... :D

Yeah, its really like a machine gun going at full auto! Like a Ultimax 100.
Had a go at it as well. Focus is really fast and silent!
Makes my 300D feel like a M16 at semi auto.

Really a sweet new DSLR from Nikon.
;)

zplus, quick.. join the Nikon side :devil: get the D2H :D

sehsuan said:
a lot of people forgot the EOS-1V can whack a 10fps... on film.. :D
and a lot of people also don't know that the Nikon F3H (aka F3 High Speed) can whack the EOS-1V at 13.5fps, also on film... and this is a manual camera introduced 4 years ahead of the EOS-1V.

so your point is...?

Huh. 4 years? You confusing it with the 1n are you Larry? Or maybe I'm just older than I think I am and the 1V is longer in the tooth than I thought...

/me quickly takes out calculator

no lah. the F3 High Speed was introduced as a special edition in 1997, not talking about F3 itself (that one is donkey years in the history books). the EOS-1v was introduced in 2000. 4 years what... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.