Spotmeter

Status
Not open for further replies.

stroma

Feb 20, 2004
England
I have just posted a thread under Pentax cos have bought a spotmeter similar to the famous Pentax Spotmeter. Do any CS'ers have experience using one which they can pass on

Cheers ;)

Try to search www.google.com as you will get basic information plus other users, especially MF/LF users' input. Here CS there are few people using Spotmeter, if not they seldom post online (they more into taking photos).

theITguy said:
Try to search www.google.com as you will get basic information plus other users, especially MF/LF users' input. Here CS there are few people using Spotmeter, if not they seldom post online (they more into taking photos).

I have had a lot of responses under my original thread but yours here has been the most useful and common sense answer... I feel a bit stupid now.... I went on Google and within less than a minute had found an excellent downloadable manual and some other stuff as well... BIG THANKS ITGUY ;)

theITguy said:

PS and I love your 'Quotes' because I think, That is 'where i'm at!'; which is why i bought the spotmeter. I have an all singing all dancing camera, but want to grab some of the decision making myself.. I want to use my legs as the zoom, pick the exposure and really concentrate on the composition......... give me another 200 years and I might start to get it right!!

Cheers Stroma.

PS I can do just about all that can be done in Photoshop ( I teach it!!)... But I want to be able to acquire the skill not to have to use it!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.